Can you handle being a super star?

c00face

Can any of us handle the life on being famous? I mean, really, the amount of hateful replies these people get on a daily basis, and yet, they are able to hold their calm and walk out. When we get attacked online by a single reply, either it be from reddit, or linustechtip, we are quick to respond with offensive attacking words, and are in a defending position. I get reminded of Rebecca Black when I think about on-slaught. This girl received massive death threats, hate, vile accusations, negative comments, critisicm, and is violently approached in real life. But yet, she was able to go through it all, and come out on top.

I applaud her for being such a great and tough and able to come out not bitter through her experiences. And yet, we can't even handle one response on reddit or linustechtip when someone negatively accuse, mock, and send provocative messages to stir up strife. I know I can't.

Some people define life as being debt free, and living what you always dream of doing.

While some define it as being rich and famous.

Can you really handle being a super star if you were given a chance, or will you crack?

*This message was generated by randomly bore guy who can't seem to fall asleep.*

I would be too busy driving my Ferrari and fucking bitches in the swimming pool to read what people are saying about me

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I would be too busy driving my Ferrari and fucking bitches in the swimming pool to read what people are saying about me

I couldn't have said it better.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Can any of us handle the life on being famous? I mean, really, the amount of hateful replies these people get on a daily basis, and yet, they are able to hold their calm and walk out. When we get attacked online by a single reply, either it be from reddit, or linustechtip, we are quick to respond with offensive attacking words, and are in a defending position. I get reminded of Rebecca Black when I think about on-slaught. This girl received massive death threats, hate, vile accusations, negative comments, critisicm, and is violently approached in real life. But yet, she was able to go through it all, and come out on top.

I applaud her for being such a great and tough and able to come out not bitter through her experiences. And yet, we can't even handle one response on reddit or linustechtip when someone negatively accuse, mock, and send provocative messages to stir up strife. I know I can't.

Some people define life as being debt free, and living what you always dream of doing.

While some define it as being rich and famous.

Can you really handle being a super star if you were given a chance, or will you crack?

*This message was generated by randomly bore guy who can't seem to fall asleep.*

simple. be transparent, have nothing to hide. have no problems

and also. be famous or something for something normal. good.

don't be a kardashian kind of famous. crying won't be the best thing to do when someone comes to murder you

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Yee.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I couldn't have said it better.

I know right "boo hoo the newspapers were mean about me... so I bought my 14th new Bentley" 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

^this.

Also helps if you're a troll, and just reply to their hate with pictures of said activities

"what's that? I can't hear you over the sound of this super model underneath me!"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

^this.

Also helps if you're a troll, and just reply to their hate with pictures of said activities

Yeah like Mondays news paper is like "this person is a dick"

And front page on Tuesday "crashes supercar after snorting cocaine off the tits of a supermodel"

I would totally act like the biggest douche bag and spend all my money to women and alcohol. But if i found my soulmate before that, i become famous. I might keep my hands and legs on ground. And be modestly handsome who love his family and wife. Also would give all the credit and thanks to my family and best friend's. 

But if i was alone i might end up be some one like who, end's up on gossip magazine and like that.

Honestly i feel that i wouldn't get use to it.

living the dream as a warlord on your own island :D

and spending some of the money to research stuff like a "holo deck" (seen in star trek )

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

basically this ^^

who cares if there are hateful comments, sure it may hurt you a little but at least you can wipe those tears with $100 bills.

HATERS GON HATE

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Yeah like Mondays news paper is like "this person is a dick"

And front page on Tuesday "crashes supercar after snorting cocaine off the tits of a supermodel"

Wednesday's front page "buys another super car, snorts more cocaine off of another super model, kicked someones purse poodle"

Wednesday's front page "buys another super car, snorts more cocaine off of another super model"

Friday "buys Spain"

Saturday "loses Spain gambling, marries 14th model"

Friday "buys Spain"

Sunday "spent the day getting blown by super model, whilst playing Fallout 4"

Hit the nail on the head.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Friday "buys Spain"

and then the 14 models divorce to get % of your money and you ends up poor, and have to sell your villas,boats and pyramids like nicolas cage.....

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Sunday "spent the day getting blown by super model, whilst playing Fallout 4"

The dream

no but seriously, even if you were say Linus or an internet celeb, sure you get haters, but you also have thousands of loyal fans who love you, and your job is your dream life

You are getting paid to do what you love, you can afford to live without slogging away at McDonalds for minimum wage, you are loved by thousands and people hang on your words

EVERYONE has haters, the difference is, if I get them now, I have nothing to show for it, "yeah well...erm ..."

but if I was rich and famous I could just be like "Awesome you hate me, but I have 42 bathrooms"

Words only mean as much as you let them

What's this? A well adjusted, intelligent person on the internet?

My entire world view has been shattered.

The dream

no but seriously, even if you were say Linus or an internet celeb, sure you get haters, but you also have thousands of loyal fans who love you, and your job is your dream life

You are getting paid to do what you love, you can afford to live without slogging away at McDonalds for minimum wage, you are loved by thousands and people hang on your words

EVERYONE has haters, the difference is, if I get them now, I have nothing to show for it, "yeah well...erm ..."

but if I was rich and famous I could just be like "Awesome you hate me, but I have 42 bathrooms"

I have the dream from office space.

I would do, nothing.

Words only mean as much as you let them

Sticks and stones may break my bones

but my personal security can break yours

also I have a mansion and 14 cars

I have the dream from office space.

I would do, nothing.

Me too, look all I want in life is to be RICH and to have to do NO WORK

is that too much to ask?

(also hookers)

Me too, look all I want in life is to be RICH and to have to do NO WORK

is that too much to ask?

(also hookers)

I just want to build my own house, my own shop, my own bathroom, an amazing computer, black smithing forge, and an electrified fence around a few hundred acres.

And also my own super nerdy, super pale, super redheaded, pot smoking android girlfriend

(I forgot to add in super horny).

I just want to build my own house, my own shop, my own bathroom, an amazing computer, black smithing forge, and an electrified fence around a few hundred acres.

And also my own super nerdy, super pale, super redheaded, pot smoking android girlfriend

(I forgot to add in super horny).

So a female ginger version of Commander Data?

Dammit man, now I'm gonna have to draw that...

So a female ginger version of Commander Data?

Dammit man, now I'm gonna have to draw that...

Data's skin was more....weird than pale.

When I say pale and redheaded, I mean this

redheard.jpg

Only an android, so she'd never age. I would also cyborg myself up so I could live forever. Fuck mortality.