Happy Veteran's/Remembrance Day

Just wanted to wish my fellow Veteran's a thanks and my prayers.  As a an Army Captain I am proud of the different service men and women of the Military.  I just wanted to say thanks and wish you the best of luck in your careers!

"All Hell Can't Stop Us"

My Soldiers and myself waiting for a wrecker on a 100 degree day outside of Fort Carson.  Long trip yet to Nebraska.

post-261466-0-26318400-1447292561_thumb.

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

Hurrah to the people who killed hundreds of thousands of civilians!

What are you trying to say?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

What are trying to say?

He doesn't deserve a response let him be.

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

What are you trying to say?

Why dont you guess. All im saying is that every single military has commited acts which shouldnt be celebrated

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

So what good has a miliatary done that wouldnt have happened otherwise. Maybe the Mylai Massacre better yet the bombing of Hiroshima?

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

So what good has a miliatary done that wouldnt have happened otherwise. Maybe the Mylai Massacre better yet the bombing of Hiroshima?

step outside

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

Just wanted to wish my fellow Veteran's a thanks and my prayers.  As a an Army Captain I am proud of the different service men and women of the Military.  I just wanted to say thanks and wish you the best of luck in your careers!

"All Hell Can't Stop Us"

My Soldiers and myself waiting for a wrecker on a 100 degree day outside of Fort Carson.  Long trip yet to Nebraska.

attachicon.gif20140725_124131.jpg

Awesome.  :)

He doesn't deserve a response let him be.

Your right. I shouldn't have.

Why dont you guess. All im saying is that every single military has commited acts which shouldnt be celebrated

This not thread to be doing this. I suggest you start another if you want to discredit vets.

@Godlygamer23

Edited by Godlygamer23

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

AKA remembrance day here in canada

My apologies I should have researched it and included in the title.  Not sure if I can edit that or not.

F off you ungreatful peice of crap.

Thats not the point, it all happend over who owns land and if i were not for your army, you might not exist.

Edited by Made In Canada

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

This not thread to be doing this.

Dont even give the brat an idea...

-Made In Canada

If he's Russian then his monarch happened by accident.  They were Norwegian Viking of the Russ tribe who went too far North when going to aid the Finn tribe against the Geats/Swedish Viking of Southern Sweden/Geatland.  The Russ tribe leader, Rurik, established the first Russian monarch.  

I dont know what you are trying to say nor care, what they said is disrespectful and should be kept to themself.  If you understand that then you would not defend them.

-Made In Canada

I'm ending this argument. If you don't like the celebration, fine. Move on and ignore the thread - it's that simple.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch