Can you do me a favor please?

Drkrinklez

That's some flawed logic right there. Gameworks can run on AMD cards even on other games. That doesn't mean it's essential. Also you know how gameworks works. It's beth's job to optimise those features since they are the one with access to the code. Amd ain't the only one at fault here and you know it.

I can't agree. Bethesda's job is to develop and I believe in this case publish the game. IF the game ran poorly on both manufacturer's GPUs then we would be in agreement and I'd be pissed at Bethesda and getting a refund through Steam. That is not the case, using the same settings the 970 out performs a Fury. That is 100% AMD's fault.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I can't agree. Bethesda's job is to develop and I believe in this case publish the game. IF the game ran poorly on both manufacturer's GPUs then we would be in agreement and I'd be pissed at Bethesda and getting a refund through Steam. That is not the case, using the same settings the 970 out performs a Fury. That is 100% AMD's fault.

Go see the benchmarks without gameworks turned on. Both nvidia and amd have a substantial amount of increase in fps. Beth is the only one to blame for not optimising those effects properly.ugh like Askham knight. This game is still fps lock and the physics depend on fps. This does not give me the slightest confidence in beth

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Go see the benchmarks without gameworks turned on. Both nvidia and amd have a substantial amount of increase in fps. Beth is the only one to blame for not optimising those effects properly.ugh like Askham knight. This game is still fps lock and the physics depend on fps. This does not give me the slightest confidence in beth

Nvidia still has the advantage even with the features turned off though. I have my issues with the game that are Bethesda's responsibility, but they are overshadowed by the gross negligence of AMD. That's the impasse we find ourselves at. Even if AMD releases a driver to help their product that driver comes too late. My trust in AMD is destroyed. My trust in Bethesda is shaken.

Nvidia still has the advantage even with the features turned off though. I have my issues with the game that are Bethesda's responsibility, but they are overshadowed by the gross negligence of AMD. That's the impasse we find ourselves at. Even if AMD releases a driver to help their product that driver comes too late. My trust in AMD is destroyed. My trust in Bethesda is shaken.

Go look at some black ops 3 benchmarks yourself.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Go look at some black ops 3 benchmarks yourself.

I'm selfish, this is about me. I'd rather have a root canal performed with a rusty spoon than play that type of game. I played Battlefront only for Star Wars reasons, and paid the price. If I want bragging rights I can gaze longingly at my crossfire benchmarks. I want to play Fallout 4, I built my rig to play Fallout 4, I took today off to play Fallout 4. AMD had one job, whether it's fair or not they failed. Miserably.

I'm selfish, this is about me. I'd rather have a root canal performed with a rusty spoon than play that type of game. I played Battlefront only for Star Wars reasons, and paid the price. If I want bragging rights I can gaze longingly at my crossfire benchmarks. I want to play Fallout 4, I built my rig to play Fallout 4, I took today off to play Fallout 4. AMD had one job, whether it's fair or not they failed. Miserably.

If anything. Blame yourself for rushing out to buy a gpu before the game even came out. You said you built your pc for fo4. Yet you went ahead to buy the gpu before the benchmarks came out. You gambled and got burnt. That's it.

If anything. Blame yourself for rushing out to buy a gpu before the game even came out. You said you built your pc for fo4. Yet you went ahead to buy the gpu before the benchmarks came out. You gambled and got burnt. That's it.

Oh I do blame myself for my impatience. But the blame I shoulder is on choosing the wrong company, not producing the GPU. My punishment is not being able to play the game I want until the problem is resolved, where's AMD's punishment? For the most part I see excuses made for AMD, not accusations. AMD is not the victim.

Oh I do blame myself for my impatience. But the blame I shoulder is on choosing the wrong company, not producing the GPU. My punishment is not being able to play the game I want until the problem is resolved, where's AMD's punishment? For the most part I see excuses made for AMD, not accusations. AMD is not the victim.

They already have theirs. Those low fps is the result of them not priotizing fo4 over bo3. In this situation both parties are at fault. Not only AMD. The only victims are uneducated consumers.

They already have theirs. Those low fps is the result of them not priotizing fo4 over bo3. In this situation both parties are at fault. Not only AMD. The only victims are uneducated consumers.

There are consumer laws for a reason, there are no laws to protect companies from un or ill informed customers. But this has been an education, and I never forget.

There are consumer laws for a reason, there are no laws to protect companies from un or ill informed customers. But this has been an education, and I never forget.

By uneducated I meant those who don't source for benchmarks when the game is already out. Then they won't be educated on how the game runs. Of course, they only have themselves to blame.

By uneducated I meant those who don't source for benchmarks when the game is already out. Then they won't be educated on how the game runs. Of course, they only use themselves to blame.

There I have to agree with you. Anyone buying a AMD GPU and looking to play Fallout 4 is making a mistake as of the launch. I would argue that anyone buying a AMD GPU for any game is asking for trouble because AMD has proven unreliable. They've had launches where they weren't the best, but the game was playable.

There I have to agree with you. Anyone buying a AMD GPU and looking to play Fallout 4 is making a mistake as of the launch. I would argue that anyone buying a AMD GPU for any game is asking for trouble because AMD has proven unreliable. They've had launches where they weren't the best, but the game was playable.

Hey app, off topic but did you know you are the #1 poster today?

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Hey app, off topic but did you know you are the #1 poster today?

LOL!!! No I did not. I have AMD to thank for making my day off completely useless. So Linus, if you think I was a pain, tell AMD. They made me.

LOL!!! No I did not. I have AMD to thank for making my day off completely useless. So Linus, if you think I was a pain, tell AMD. They made me.

Over 2% of the post today are by you at this time.  I am not too far behind in forth place with under 1% of todays posts.

Exactly at 1% of the posts at this time.

Edited by Made In Canada

-Made In Canada

*any game that has not launched

Games that are running on AMD cards are still running great. Just go ahead and look at the latest drivers by nvidia. I'm sure you already know why. Anyone buying a component for a game that has not launch is asking for trouble.

And you are a perfect example.

*any game that has not launched

Games that are running on AMD cards are still running great. Just go ahead and look at the latest drivers by nvidia. I'm sure you already know why. Anyone buying a component for a game that has not launch is asking for trouble.

And you are a perfect example.

I disagree, obviously. If Nvidia GPU's don't perform within expected parameters, they announce and rectify the situation. I'm not complaining about a few frames different here or there. I'm complaining that a 970 plays the game while the 390 does not, acceptably within expected perimeters. Gimping the settings when you have a 330 dollar GPU? No, no my friend I will not buy what you're trying to sell.

Over 2% of the post today are by you at this time.  I am not too far behind in forth place with under 1% of todays posts.

Exactly at 1% of the posts at this time.

Where can i see these post ratios?

Yeah it doesn't surprise me App's the #1 poster for today on LinusTechTits.

Been seeing him active in the last three threads i've been following.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Where can i see these post ratios?

Yeah it doesn't surprise me App's the #1 poster for today on LinusTechTits.

Been seeing him active in the last three threads i've been following.

LinusTechTips*

And at the bottem right of the fourms, just above the list of people on LTT.  (the main page).

Edited by Made In Canada

-Made In Canada

I disagree, obviously. If Nvidia GPU's don't perform within expected parameters, they announce and rectify the situation. I'm not complaining about a few frames different here or there. I'm complaining that a 970 plays the game while the 390 does not, acceptably within expected perimeters. Gimping the settings when you have a 330 dollar GPU? No, no my friend I will not buy what you're trying to sell.

You don't have to. I'm just pointing out the bullshit in your logic. Whether or not you want to acknowledge the flaw in your logic is your choice.

LinusTechTips*

And at the bottem right of the fourms page, just above the list of people on LTT.  (the main one).

*LinusTechTits

Chek ur privilege shitl0rd

EDIT: Also thanks

Chek ur privilege shitl0rd

I hope you were not trying to be rude...

Nah you were.

Edited by Made In Canada

-Made In Canada

I hope you were not trying to be rude...

Nah you were.

satire

You don't have to. I'm just pointing out the bullshit in your logic. Whether or not you want to acknowledge the flaw in your logic is your choice.

If we're changing the topic to the logic used, examine your own. One companies product works, the other companies product doesn't. Who are you blaming?

But I'd rather stay on the topic of not letting someone purchase a product that runs a high risk of not working properly, until the manufacturer decides to fix the problem.

satire

*Looks up the word "satire"*

Ohh, so no...  I think...

-Made In Canada