Xiaomi’s cheap power bank has Quick Charge 2.0 and 20Ah

Image257.jpg

Sometimes, you have to question how much engineering goes into giving a good phone a tiny battery. Seems unfair sometimes to get a very capable phone that’s stuck with something barely holding 2Ah. Of course, as we’ve discussed before, that’s not to stop the phone from lasting long days off the charger. But the number’s something we do take assurance in for a device’s endurance.

That said, Xiaomi seems wanting for some boundary-pushing and has thus introduced four power banks. The largest one measures in at 20Ah.

It only comes with two USB ports, but with that and a plastic build, Xiaomi has kept the body light at 338 grams — believe it or not, it’s 12 grams lighter than its 16,000mAh offering.

All of this comes to ¥149 ($23.43 as of this post) and will be sold Wednesday. Yep, that’s November 11, or Singles Day in China.

Source: http://pocketnow.com/2015/11/09/xiaomi-cheap-power-bank

This is a massive power bank that will really be useful for heavy phone and even notebook users because of its quick charging capabilities (2.0) and 20,000 mAh capacity.

The only gripe....It will most probably be released later in other countries, but according to Xiaomi they will look into releasing their products in the Western market as soon as possible.

Or a couple spare batteries for your phone.

0% to 100% in under a minute.

Thug life

Unless the battery is not removable :(

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Unless the battery is not removable :(

Oh boy, I see all the hate coming to new Samsung smartphones lol

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Or a couple spare batteries for your phone.

0% to 100% in under a minute.

Thug life

Or a phone with a proper battery in the first place. Imagine that. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

XiaoMi power bank sure is cheap and has big capacity, but their quality is shit. My friends and I have quite a few of them broke in less than 6 months. I went with the PowerAdd Pilot S for better quality now. 

If you are buying XiaoMi's power bank please remember that you are trading quality with cost effectiveness. If you want something that is cheap and very effective, this is the best you can get. If you want something that can lasts longer, this is not the thing you want.

People who care about competition? Also, not everyone wants to buy off Amazon (especially if you are like me, and from Australia with our shit USD>AUD exchange rate).

Ok... Then find the same product in the AUS market. It is of immensely greater quality while being cheaper.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS