Stupid products

JT8101997

I need to come up with a stupid product for an advertisement class project. What's the dumbest thing you can think of? Something i could actually make though. Funnier is better. Thanks guys :)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

I had a buddy back in high school  make a usb powered frying pan and cooked an egg in it for the class.... And... Well.... It kind failed and caught the outlet on fire... whole school had to evacuate due to the fire alarms.. I was laughing my ass off that day

Those stupid pill shaped thing that you put in water and they turn into little spongy animals.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Grab a pair of cheap headphones, put a .... Pumpkin sticker on it...? Charge 300 dollars and call it studio grade headphones.

:/

Grab a pair of cheap headphones, put a .... Pumpkin sticker on it...? Charge 300 dollars and call it studio grade headphones.

Pumpkin spice headphones?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrappyDesign/

Make a key-holder that you mount on the outside of a car door that you need keys to unlock for security. To be used when you lock your keys in your car.

Acetylene torch toothbrush

Candy toothpaste

Tooth brush, dumbest thing I can think of.

CIS Student

Bleeding Panther

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-5820K | Deepcool CAPTAIN 360EX | Thermatake TG-7 | Gigabyte AORUS Xtreme Edition GTX 1080 Ti | MSI X99S Gaming 7 | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GBx2 | Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 3TB x2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass | EVGA 850 G2 | Corsair Air Series SP120x6 | Corsair STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard | Logitech MX Master 2S | Audio-Technica M50x Headphones

I need to come up with a stupid product for an advertisement class project. What's the dumbest thing you can think of? Something i could actually make though. Funnier is better. Thanks guys :)

unmatched socks

I'll give you what my school did that won:

Cake in a can: Bake a cake in a can, so you can sell it in stores and ship it worldwide without issues about damaging it, because its in a tough can.

Foam shoe add-ons: This way you can walk with your cleats in school, just take your cleats or spiked shoes, stick them in blocks of foam, and voila! You're allowed to walk in school because you can't damage the floor anymore!

What about the USB pet rock, it's both awesome and stupid at the same time.

(and no the USB does nothing, it's just a usb cable glued to a rock)

dvd-rewinder-360x279.jpg

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER