Which 390 is best?

Madsaul

I'm building my first pc and have finally decided on which graphics card I want. However, I haven't decided on the manufacturer. My cpu is the i5 4690k on an asus z97 motherboard inside a define r4 titanium, no window. Despite the windowless case, I still care about aesthetics, and sadly I was gifted the tacky gold motherboard, so I have to make that work. Silence, performance, and support are my top priorities with looks and overclocking being secondary. 

The best amd cards are usually from sapphire i haven't really used them so i don't know somebody will tell more deeply

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

the cheapest one

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

The best amd cards are usually from sapphire i haven't really used them so i don't know somebody will tell more deeply

This.

As a happy owner of a Sapphire Dual-X 7850, they're probably the best.

Honestly as long as it isn't Asus Strix you're fine.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Then the Msi one fits you perfectly. 

It's come down to MSI and Saphire. I like the MSI for it's warranty and silence, but the Saphire, in my opinion, looks better. 

I'm building my first pc and have finally decided on which graphics card I want. However, I haven't decided on the manufacturer. My cpu is the i5 4690k on an asus z97 motherboard inside a define r4 titanium, no window. Despite the windowless case, I still care about aesthetics, and sadly I was gifted the tacky gold motherboard, so I have to make that work. Silence, performance, and support are my top priorities with looks and overclocking being secondary. 

Practically speaking, there's no reason to care about the looks if you have a windowless case...

Unless you're upgrading your case to a windowed in the near future, then it really shouldn't matter to you IMO.

ps The R4 is already amazing and it looks great. No reason to upgrade it in the future

pps These are just my 2 cents bud. No malice intended

i5 4670k | Noctua NH0-U12S | Asus Z97M Plus | Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb | Palit GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6G | Samsung 850 EVO 250gb

WD Caviar Blue 1tb | Seasonic M12II 850W | Fractal Design Define R5 | Dell U3014 1600p 30" 60Hz

Corsair K65 | Razer Orochi | Bose QuietComfort 15 | Creative SBS A350 2.1

MSI or Sapphire are the good ones.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Practically speaking, there's no reason to care about the looks if you have a windowless case...

Unless you're upgrading your case to a windowed in the near future, then it really shouldn't matter to you IMO.

ps The R4 is already amazing and it looks great. No reason to upgrade it in the future

No malice detected, thank you. Yes, the r4 is very sexy and I can't see myself replacing it. I just want it to look good when I open it up to show off.  :D

I've heard the sapphire cards tend to be the better ones from AMD like the fellows above me said, and this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202164 one will go with your aesthetic without disrupting too much from how you described it. But really you can't go wrong anymore, most of the cards made now aren't bad

It's come down to MSI and Saphire. I like the MSI for it's warranty and silence, but the Saphire, in my opinion, looks better. 

It fits your overclocking requirement really well.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

This.

As a happy owner of a Sapphire Dual-X 7850, they're probably the best.

Honestly as long as it isn't Asus Strix you're fine.

Don't forget Gigabyte version of 390 with locked voltage, I'd recommend to NOT get this one too along with the Asus :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Sapphire 390 Nitro OC edition with backplate is the best 390 out there.

The Msi comes slightly higher clocked out of the box, but it still manage to run a bit warm.

The Sapphire has a way better cooling unit on it.

Sapphire 390 Nitro OC edition with backplate is the best 390 out there.

As a happy owner of one I can back this up, and the back plate is sexy as hell.

If anyone asks you never saw me.