Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the Aria looks beautiful. I've been really digging the wood look lately, so this fits right in :)

Love the design on the keyboard

Feenix Aria's would fit my setup absolutely perfectly. I got a really nice custom brown hardwood desktop and am currently working on a headphone stand of the same style.

That mouse would complete my set of perherials perfectly, always wanted to understand the hype of gaming mice :)

Good luck to everyone

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

I'd really love to have the Nascita mouse because my Razer Lachesis for 6-years just broke and I'm stuck with some sucky no name thingie :(

The Feenix Aria Headset is a must need for my setup as I want really good quality and something that looks great. Also thanks to Feenix for this giveaway!

Michael

The Aria headset is my favorite. The looks is outstanding due to the Pine Wood used on the cups.

Headset because I sound like a muffled fool with my current one.

My current gaming gear is quite old and really laggy, would look incredibly good on my desk aswell, which i recently got, Massive thanks for the opportunity!

I really like the mouse, it is ergonomic, high quality and incredibly good looking aswell.

I like the wood color of the headset. It gives it aa fancy look. I need peripherals for when I build a PC so this will ccut down on the coat a bit.

It would definitely be the keyboard. i'm still using a stock keyboard from an old computer, and find it's not very good while gaming, and it's just not comfortable to use. I can get by with a stock mouse (I'm also using), but a new keyboard is what I need. When it comes to gaming on a tight budget, a mouse and keyboard is the least of your worries.

i like the Fenix autore keyboard because it has a compact but minimalist design 

I like the wood color of the headset. It gives it aa fancy look. I need peripherals for when I build a PC so this will ccut down on the coat a bit.

The Autore!

This keyboard looks amazing! So sleek! The space/charcoal grey color is intense!

Everything about this screams my name. I would love to have this piece alone but with everything else in this giveaway.

it would just make it so much better! 

I like the Autore because it looks incredibly sleek and elegant, and has that really appealing curve to the keys.

Expert procrastinator.

I don't know I think I'd like the mouse since my mouse is crap and theirs looks so sexy so I have a bad habit of mashing the left click since it is kind of broken. I still because I can't afford an MX Master yet and also I have no cheap mouse that I can use. So yeah. Probably won't win but I'll still state my opinion about the mouse.

So hard to choose between the Autore and Nascita for my favourite! I really like the styling of the Autore, especially if I put some nice colourful keycaps on it, but then again I've been needing a good mouse for ages and that Nascita looks brilliant :D