Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the headset looks class as heck. Count me in! :)

i love the headset the wood finish to them looks sweet i hope i can win something i never win anything 

The Fenix aria looks amazing! Real wood construction isn't something you see every day in tech products. Thanks for the chance at winning!

The Autore is my favorite product from their lineup and also one of my favorite mechanical keyboards on the market today. It's good to see manufacturers that stay away from flashy nonsense.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

The Autore Keyboard! It just a very neat aesthetic design. Especially nice to see such a clean design applied to a full 104-key keyboard!  

The Japanese maple on the headset as well as the detachable cable on it is nice to have the option to replace it if it breaks. 

All of their products look sick, I also like their logo a lot. The mouse pad looks godly, and I would love to replace the things I have now with this stuff.

Out of the three I would have to say I like the heasphones the best. I am a huge fan of the wood construction and I really feel the design of it is one of the most attractive out there

Out of the three I would have to say I like the heasphones the best. I am a huge fan of the wood construction and I really feel the design of it is one of the most attractive out there

The Feenix Aria headset looks like an art piece. Love it!

I love the aesthetics of the Aria headset and the mate stealth-like look of the Autore keyboard. 

I really like the aria headset because it has pinewood. Sorry for dopiness but I love pinewood and having it on a headset would be pretty cool

Ps. Tnx for the win (hopefully) :)

Those headphones look insanely good. I love wood. KappaPride. But seriously I have a wooden watch, sunglasses and a dbrand wood grain wrap on my phone.

I like any product that has well thought out craftsmanship. The effort these guys put into their products definitely show.

Im in this for the keyboard... Because Cherry MX Browns....

That and im using a Logitech K800 with a few missing key tops and also would like a mechanical keyboard for a change.

i think the autoor keyboard is a beautiful design and is durable so when i am being immersed in gaming and is slam the key it will be all fine

Mouse is what I like the most. Plus, I really need a new one, my dog ate my G602 (yes, seriously...)

The Aria headset is my favorite because it looks freaking amazing! Thanks for doing the giveaway and hopefully I can win something :)

I love the keyboard cuz of the full keyboard layout and the great specs all in the sexy grayish black color

My favorite item in this giveaway is 100% the headset - although I have good quality peripherals, my headset is severley lacking in both age and quality.

Gotta love wood on your headsets. Makes them look classy as all hell.