Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the Aria headphones, they look fantastic, a lot better then the ones I have now.

My current headphones have both ears broken off, I taped them back with pink duck-tape...

Praise GabeN.

Oh and Feenix.

The headset looks amazing! The wood finish on the ear cuffs is beautiful.

All products are great and I could really use a replacement for my current peripherals...

I really loved the headset... Looks AWESOME with that woody finish.

Give 'em to me!!! 

Since I haven't actually used the headphones, I can't comment on the quality of the sound. You know guys... It actually matters. Everyone has different ear canals, and one man's favourite headphones may not work just as well. So in my very honest opinion, I'm not sure commenting on the superficial aspect of the headphones would be sufficient. ;)

What I CAN comment on is the combination of their Nascita and Dimora. It actually rocks. You see, my Razer Mamba and Ironclad (and history of other Razer products) have always given me trust issues. What can I say? Mouse double clicking, sticky clicks, bad scroll wheel, peeling rubber surfaces, and the coating coming off. 

Not enough? Ironclad coating peels right after warranty was over. And it peels BADLY. It looks like the Ironclad's suffering from a bad case of rashes and eczema. Bloody hell. :(  You'd think that for a company that pioneered gaming peripherals, they would have gotten their act in order and sorted their act out. Nope. They didn't. As a Singaporean, I supported this company from the get-go, and I regret my last purchase (Blackwidow Tournament) in 2014. <_<  After selling off the product to a fanboy who tried to lecture me, good news is that even a cheap (SGD$2.50) brandless mouse is more reliable than Razer. Ha. Ha. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, that mouse simply can't perform well enough in FPS games.  Dammit. Just when I thought I had it good. :(

So desperate times call for desperate measures. Begged a buddy to lend me a set of mouse and mousepad, and he passed me the Feenix darlings that he never had eyes for. Now for the people who love Logitech, Roccat, and so on... Hear me out here. I'm a very particular user. I'm not mainly a gamer. I'm a photographer and I edit photos very very quickly. I can process and print 450 standard event photos in 30 mins, and I HATE the double clicking and weird mouse feel of my Razer Mamba.

When I got home with my buddy's Dimora and Nascita... Oh boy, it was a dream. No more being forced to march through click-after-click of installing this and that. Plug the mouse in and you're good to go. It feels good to edit photos, guys. It. Feels. Goooooood. In my hands, here's what I noticed:

1. Thumb grips with thumb buttons like a lover's grasp.
  2. Non-sticky textures to fondle.
  3. A scroll wheel that responds to every loving caress and doesn't try to run away.
  4. A back slope that curves nicely without an odd misshapen bump that causes the mouse to run away when you place your palms upon it.

Oh, Nascita loves me, and I love her too. How did I ever have eyes for that ugly family of snakes? :wub:

On the Dimora, it is like making love on an executive desktop. No, wait. With the Feenix logo embossed upon it, I correct myself, the feeling is perhaps more akin to being the lord of an empire and making love to Nascita upon a Caesar-sized bed overlooking a grand vista. The feeling really hits home while stitching panoramas of springtime mountains and valleys in bloom. Mortals who have fallen in love with the snakes will never venture forth from the shadows of their dens, and never know the Feenix empire.  :lol:

As an audio-visual engineer, I can't wait to get my hands on the headphones and keyboard.

Sweet, sweet love.

Over and out.

I like them all but mostly their keyboard due to its professional, but still gaming-like look. Thanks!

Fx 8350 - Club3D R9 290 - Asrock 990fx FATAL1TY - Kingston Fury Red 16GB - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - WD Blue 1TB - CM Storm Scout 2 - Corsair RM850 - Samsung S24D390HL - Hannspree HL161ABB

The keyboard is my favorite. Why? Because yes Linus. Yes. Thank you.

being completely honest, that keyboard is a 10/10 for my setup, would replace my k70 for it

not gonna lie..i would faint if i won this. That would make my month.

Thanks I would like to know more about the Gaming headsets, Linus gave a ok review of what are the main features (depending on his time in the video). Made of Japanese Pine Wood (Best, Sick looking Texture to what I have to say about Headphones). The depth of sound, the decibals max and min, stuff like that I would Like to know more about in a video (I don't like reading that much :( thats why) . Thanks, Jdog

Has to be the headset... Though they are round... but the pinewood... yeah if it sounds half as good as it looks that is good enough...

Which do I love the most? Hmmmm... Quite simply, I like the mouse the most. I personally use a cheap but well made Sony headset for more or less everything I do, and it's been with me for a while. On the other hand, I also have a Logitech illuminated keyboard that I use for all my typing and gaming need.  To complete this trinity of cheap but decent devices, I have a wireless Logitech mouse that has endured all the pains of a wood desk and competitive CSGO. While all of these peripherals work fine and dandy, I have a strong affiliation for all of my devices save my mouse. The headset was from a dear friend and my keyboard used to be my dads. My mouse is the only thing out of all of these that I could bear to part with, so obviously that would be my favorite out of the options provided. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not throwing away any of these 3 devices. Most likely I'll reuse them with my streaming PC, i'f I ever get one, and continue using them until the break. But the mouse is the one thing I both need to replace and can bear to part with, so the mouse be my favorite.

TL;DR I like mouse cause I need new one.

Someone drop crazy glue on my G402's button, I need a new mouse guys. 

I like your mouse because the wheel looks like is made with metal.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

i like the headset mostly because the one i use right now the earcups are starting to rip and the feenix headset looks really nice. i would love a new headset but i don't have any money right now to get one.

That mousepad looks really nice. My trusty anker one just got a snag on it :(

I like the Nascita mouse because it looks nice and ergonomic :)

Love the design & look of the mouse, the keyboard I could use a real keyboard instead of this flimsy pad Keyboard I'm using. :D  Looking forward to the giveaway & Good Luck Everyone! :D

The Keyboard tis my favorite. You may question me for this very reason and I will answer with " because , Linus, I have been diagnosed with crappy keyboard idus. The symptoms include using a $15 rubberdome keyboard from amazon. Help me kind sir... Help me..." Thank you.

I love the Nascita because of that sweet 8200 dpi ! It'd be great to win one of those babes. While the Aria looks cool and all, it's too bulky to me.

Thanks to LTT and Feenix for this giveaway, good luck to all participants.

On a different note, did anyone notice that Nascita costs $69 ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Autore Keyboard is the component that really appeals to me.  I have wanted a mechanical keyboard for some time, but just haven't have the extra cash to get one.  Winning one for free (along with the other goodies, of course) would be AWESOME!

I love the headphones, a nice change from my old Turtle Beach ones, crossing fingers, greetings from Mexico city, Love your channels guys!

The Feenix Nascita Mouse looks amazing, really want to get my hands on it!!!!