Feenix Collection Giveaway

Headset would be great! I have never owned such stylish headphones!

The headphones look really cool and comfortable definitely wanna win that one :D Gaben plz

They look so awesome and premium... (does flattery help my chances?)

GIMME GIMME GIMME

I'm not impressed with the mouse and I already have a great mechanical keyboard BUT those headphones look great.

I really like the professional clean look of these. Expecially the headphones, which also seem to sound great. I really think that the keybord looks nice, because its just plain black and the mouse pad looks so premium and nice. The mouse isnt that outstanding compared to the other ones.

The Feenix Nascita looks fantastic, I have heard some really great things about this mouse in YouTube reviews.

Awesome giveaway package!

My vote goes to Feenix Autore keyboard, its great looking and brown mechanical switches are way to go for every day use.

Basically one really nice piece of art.

You had me when I saw the headset, it is beautiful.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Keyboard plz coz them browns tho

I think that the keyboard is the best product. I am a big fan of the simple, sleek design. I would love to win and look forward to congratulating the winners ^-^.

Feenix makes some of the best headsets out there. I am very curious to see how their other peripheralside handle.

Hello Feenix and LMG,

When I first saw these peripherals my heart stopped.  They are all so beautiful.  I would be honored to have them on my gaming set up.  But since I have to choose one, I choose the keyboard.  So sleek and not too flashy.  It is a lot like my boyfriend's.  I would love to match with him. ^_^

Good luck to everyone!!!

Sincerely,

Nooblet Nels

I like the Autore Keyword because it is a lovely matte black keyboard matching all sorts of settups

I really like the headset, it looks good and comfortable.

Honestly I've never heard of Feenix before, but they seam pretty nice.

Gl everyone (hope I win though) :D

I like Nascita Mouse, because it looks really good and I think it is a good gaming mouse.

To be honest ,i've never used any Feenix products but i would love to have those peripherals from them. The keyboard's looks smooth and great and that headset is just great !  :wub:

My favourite product of the four has to be the Autore keyboard. It has a simplistic but awesome, stealthy looking design, looks like it would last a very long time with heavy usage, and also looks extremely comfortable for any type of computer usage - whether it's gaming or typing a long word document.

As a huge mechanical keyboard fan, I'd definitely say I want the keyboard the most :D

The headset is my favourite thing out of these products those earcups with the memory-foam just tickles my pickle