Corsair K70 RGB w/ macros?

Raiden60

I'm sure I've seen a variant of the K70 RGB with 6 macro keys on the side, does anyone have a link?

I'm sure I've seen a variant of the K70 RGB with 6 macro keys on the side, does anyone have a link?

The Corsair K30 has 6 but it isn't a rgb model and is a low budget keyboard.

EDIT 1 and its the only one with 6 keys 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

The Corsair K30 has 6 but it isn't a rgb model and is a low budget keyboard.

EDIT 1 and its the only one with 6 keys 

And the K40, but no RGB lighting and it's a rubber dome too :/

Corsair doesn't make a K70 RGB with macro keys on the side the only one available with macros is the K95.

No, straight up doesnt exist, maybe you seen a prototype or something like that before the "chassis" was finalized, but no  there is no k70 of any kind with designated macro keys.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Corsair doesn't make a K70 RGB with macro keys on the side the only one available with macros is the K95.

Damn. Well, guess I'm gonna have to make a choice

No, straight up doesnt exist, maybe you seen a prototype or something like that before the "chassis" was finalized, but no  there is no k70 of any kind with designated macro keys.

It might have been because I was looking at the K40 before it and just assumed that a better model had the macros, I guess