Halo 5 legendary ending rant (spoilers, obviously)

TopWargamer

Ya... That's probably what the issue is... Bungie was able to balance game lore and book lore well. There's no reason that 343i can't do that, especially since they have Frankie.

I would almost be okay with Halo 5's story if they explained everything a lot better, but it is what it is, and it's a steaming pile of utter disappointment.

To be fair, Bungie didn't branch out to nearly the extent that 343 has. Books under Bungie were mostly side stories, while 343 is trying to incorporate more and more of the main story.

Gotta get those 12 year olds to buy the books to make more money for Microsoft.

To be fair, Bungie didn't branch out to nearly the extent that 343 has. Books under Bungie were mostly side stories, while 343 is trying to incorporate more and more of the main story.

Gotta get those 12 year olds to buy the books to make more money for Microsoft.

I'll admit 343i has produced more books so far, but Bungie still produced 7 books during their time. The older books and the newer books are both side stories and a continuation of the Halo story in some cases.

COMIC SANS

The Halo will be a threat - Do what I say or I'll end all life within the range of that ring(remembering that each ring has only a limited range).

Speaking of the backstory set up by the novels I am really curious to see what happened to the Shield world installation(later named Trevelyan) that ONI took over in the Kilo Five novels. It was a research base last we heard and its got me wondering if it's not going to be a location for 6 as maybe the seat of allied resistance outside of Sanghelios. Need to read Hunters in the Dark...

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Oh yeah of course haha, obviously not everyone will agree with me when I say the core gameplay is at least on par with Halo 3. I respect the fact that people can disagree with me, it's cool. 

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

Halo looks odd on an ultrawide... http://imgur.com/a/VKYJN

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Halo looks odd on an ultrawide... http://imgur.com/a/VKYJN

Because why use modern standards on new products when you can make a profit selling antiquated tech?

Because why use modern standards on new products when you can make a profit selling antiquated tech?

Exactly.

I'll admit though, I played a couple of hours worth of MP on it last night. Actually felt more immersive than on a standard flat 1080p monitor, even if the AA went to shit. Jaggies, Jaggies everywhere.

Cheese monger.