For all you SC fans, 2.0 to PTU is potentially out this Friday.

Stuntz

In chat late last night (late my time at least), Sean Tracy was talking about the 2.0 release, and said that it wasn't Ben-soon, more TonyZ-Soon (ie, actually very close).

Following that, I came across this (you may have seen it if you peruse the SC general forums, or even the subreddit for that matter):

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/5848789/#Comment_5848789

Given the date of his screenshot, that would put the ptu in line for this Friday.

Be sure to have your tickets ready for the hype train.

They mentioned in RTV that it was basically ready to go, they were just trying to knock out a few more bugs (which they said could take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 weeks ;) - inclusive but not necessarily excluding other timeframes lol).

But yea definitely sounds like it'll be in the next week or two :)

The Hype is real, the only problem is I now have to ballance out Fallout and Star Citizen 2.0, Im not sure what will win but it sure as hell wont be my coursework...

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

The question though: Are we ready?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

All aboard the hype train, I guess. :D The beginning will be a bug fest. it will be fun! 

Just started playing Ark as well. With work, lack of sleep and both games (and maybe fallout) I might be at the point of confusing realities. So if I start turning gollum as I play, please don't shoot first, lol.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro