b-b-b-but... your profile picture is Shiki

:P

Yeah.. And I'm bothered by this more than I should be :/

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Come on guys.

I haven't even watched shiki yet but I know its the best choice.

Especially if the soundtrack is anything to go by.

Speaking of the sound track...

But... Higurashi...

Although, my vote is on Another, 'cause umbrellas

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

(Although, my vote is on Another, 'cause _____)

SHHhhhh! Spoilers

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

SHHhhhh! Spoilers

Not... really, but okay

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Not... really, but okay

Mainly for the surprise factor of anyone going into it  :)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

-snip-

It was very first animes I hated it. Watched all the way trough because "I have to finish what I started", yeah, f that, what naive anime watcher I was.. 

I've seen your MAL. Shiki is at top, at my MAL it is at the very bottom. :P

Though I can see why people may like it. Just balancing out your opinion :)

Each to their own (: I know a lot of people enjoyed Rokka no Yuusha, but its the lowest on my list xD

Any reason inparticular you didn't like it, or was it just a matter of not enjoying it?

So many Anime OSTs sound good on piano. 

Very many indeed.

Hasn't both Another and Higurashi been in previous polls?

And since the prior is a spoopy comedy and Ghost Hunt isn't even on the poll, I abstain in protest.

Yes it has... I wasn't aware when I made the poll. It was for week 26 last year's Halloween... Oh well.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I voted Shiki because fuck higurashi and Another.

Also those special episodes, like 21.5 and 20.5 or whatever, those are fucked up. I've never seen a horror anime that actually grossed me out or disturbed me like that shit.

Three blind mice....... Three blind mice.....

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Each to their own (: I know a lot of people enjoyed Rokka no Yuusha, but its the lowest on my list xD

Any reason inparticular you didn't like it, or was it just a matter of not enjoying it?

There were quite a few things, but I'll elaborate on what made me to hate it, instead of just seeing it as another anime.

I don't like zombies and vampires. And shiki vampires have kinda zombie like properties. 

Halfway trough series they tried to convince us that vampires are not the bad guys, all they are trying to do is survive just like humans do. I did not bought it.

Ending was so cliché that I can't even,

It made me so pissed off that girl survived. Everything just stacked up at the end

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

There were quite a few things, but I'll elaborate on what made me to hate it, instead of just seeing it as another anime.

I don't like zombies and vampires. And shiki vampires have kinda zombie like properties. 

Halfway trough series they tried to convince us that vampires are not the bad guys, all they are trying to do is survive just like humans do. I did not bought it.

Ending was so cliché that I can't even,

It made me so pissed off that girl survived. Everything just stacked up at the end

Fair enough, I can understand that. 

I personally liked the version of vampires in the anime. Thought some of it was a bit different from normal things. 

I'm going to have to vote for Little Witch Academia. Which is a great short. I have no interest in watching any boorish shock-factor gore-fests.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Little Witch Academia is your wackier, lighter Harry Potter...

Hmm Zero No Tsukaima does smell like Harry Potter a bit aswell.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Did i miss something here? Is it personal picks or member suggested?

But my vote goes to Witch Craft Works. idk i just like the roles reversed...

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

that shiki synopsis really is impressive. I really like WtchCraft Works but this time I must vote for the unknown :P

Happy Halloween.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Little Witch Academia is by a long shot the best on this poll.

Ending the poll yet?

I wonder how the poll would have ended, if you used MAL's official cover image.

21343l.jpg

Look at that, screams BL doesnt it?

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

21343l.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA so true.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I think I have concluded that this poll just isn't going to end and we will move on like it never happened. Right @MyInnerFred....