vfAXr6z.png

Halloween Week! Week 64 is upon us! Choose the spooky(or not spooky at all) series you'd like to watch this week! As usual polling will last around 48 hours!

Shiki

Synopsis
Fifteen-year-old Megumi Shimizu dreamed of a glamorous life in the big city; however, her unexpected death in the quiet village of Sotoba marks the beginning of what appears to be a ferocious epidemic that turns the hot summer into a season of blood and terror. A young doctor named Toshio Ozaki begins to doubt the nature of the disease and comes to understand that to discover the truth, he must abandon his humanity. Meanwhile, Natsuno Yuuki, an antisocial youth from the city, is haunted by the sudden death of Megumi and must realize the pain of friendship in the face of his own tragedy. Toshio and Natsuno form an unlikely pair as they work together to save Sotoba before it transforms into a ghost town of vampires.

Shiki, adapted from the horror novel written by Fuyumi Ono, goes beyond the average vampire story. It tells the tragic tale of survival in a world where one cannot easily distinguish between good and evil. Abandoned by God, the Shiki, as the vampires call themselves, have only their will to live as they clash with the fear of the paranoid/unbelieving villagers. Shiki explores the boundary that separates man from monster.

Read more at MAL

cIih7cX.jpg?1

Higurashi: When They Cry

Synopsis
After moving into the quiet town of Hinamizawa, Maebara Keiichi spends his days blissfully in school often playing games with his local friends. However, appearances can be deceiving. One fateful day, Keiichi stumbles upon news of a murder that had occurred in Hinamizawa. From this point on, horrific events unfold in front of Keiichi, as he soon learns his close friends may not be all that they seem. Based on the amateur mystery game by 07th Expansion, the story is told in a series of different scenarios.

Read more at MAL

sKUtb3Q.jpg?1

Another

Synopsis
In 1972, a popular student in Yomiyama North Middle School’s class 3-3 named Misaki passed away during the school year. Since then, the town of Yomiyama has been shrouded by a fearful atmosphere, from the dark secrets hidden deep within.

Twenty-six years later, fifteen-year-old Koichi Sakakibara transfers into class 3-3 of Yomiyama North and soon after discovers that a strange, gloomy mood seems to hang over all the students. He also finds himself drawn to the mysterious, eyepatch-wearing student Mei Misaki; however, the rest of the class and the teachers seem to treat her like she doesn't exist. Paying no heed to warnings from everyone including Mei herself, Koichi begins to get closer not only to her, but also to the truth behind the gruesome phenomenon plaguing class 3-3 of Yomiyama North.

Based on Yukito Ayatsuji's popular supernatural mystery/thriller novel, Another follows Koichi, Mei, and their classmates as they are pulled into the enigma surrounding a series of inevitable, tragic events—but unraveling the horror of Yomiyama may just cost them the ultimate price.

Read more at MAL

WuaWm93.jpg

Witch Craft Works

Synopsis
Takamiya Honoka is a regular student whose only problem seems to be that he sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the school's #1 beauty. They have never spoken to each other before and any small interaction between them immediately results in her fanclub beating him. Yet when a falling part of the school's building is about to send him to the afterlife, it's Kagari that comes to his rescue. Only... she's dressed as a witch, carrying him in her arms and floating on a broom?! Kagari tells him it is her mission to protect him and that now she can finally protect him openly rather than undercover.

Read more at MAL 

zjPVSzG.jpg

Little Witch Academica

Synopsis 
In her admiration of Shiny Chariot, a famous witch renowned for her unorthodox yet enchanting spells, Kagari Akko, an ordinary girl, joined Witch Academia in the hope of someday becoming as spectacular as Shiny Chariot. She is determined to become a graduate of Witch Academy and make her dream come true despite not being from a lineage with witchcraft and wizardry.

The story takes places when Akko, along with her two best friends, Lotte Yansson and Sucy Manbavaran, take their first lessons to become witches; however, Akko is furious when she finds out that Shiny Chariot is not as popular in the world of the witches as she had thought.

Read more at MAL

bEc0L39.jpg

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A friend of mine has been trying to convince me to watch higurashi for a while, might as well vote for it and watch it if it wins.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

A friend of mine has been trying to convince me to watch higurashi for a while, might as well vote for it and watch it if it wins.

That anime was always interesting to me, due to how it starts off in the first couple episodes.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I watched 5mins of Higurashi and dropped it because it was too messed up for what I could handle (it still gets my vote though changed to Shiki for ost purposes   :D ).

As for the rest, I've seen Another (2nd anime series I ever watched) and back then I thought it was the best thing ever. After being exposed to many more series I realised that it's pretty rubbish and the story is incredibly inconsistent and may turn you off.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I watched 5mins of Higurashi and dropped it because it was too messed up.

As for the rest, I've seen Another (2nd anime series I ever watched) and back then I thought it was the best thing ever. After being exposed to many more series I realised that it's pretty rubbish and the story is incredibly inconsistent and may turn you off.

how was it inconsistent exactly?

it certainly wasn't for me.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

how was it inconsistent exactly?

it certainly wasn't for me.

The extra Misaki was mentioned to be a girl in the beginning but then later on they started referring to it as he (they do the same in the manga btw) and there was the whole odd writing on the mega old table which added zero to the story.

Then again it was a long time ago and I may be judging it pretty harshly. Like I said, I really enjoyed the show (umbrella to the throat anyone) but found the story pretty lacking especially with that ass-pull ending of the extra person being his aunty. OST is really good though.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Hey fred when did you stop saying who suggested the anime?

(Because i suggested Witch craft Works)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Come on guys.

I haven't even watched shiki yet but I know its the best choice.

Especially if the soundtrack is anything to go by.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Come on guys.

I haven't even watched shiki yet but I know its the best choice.

Especially of the soundtrack is anything to go by.

Speaking of the sound track... Yo donut addict @Oshino Shinobu Whats your favorite song in the series?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey fred when did you stop saying who suggested the anime?

(Because i suggested Witch craft Works)

I didn't go off the spreadsheet this time, just picked and threw series together. 

The extra Misaki was mentioned to be a girl in the beginning but then later on they started referring to it as he (they do the same in the manga btw) and there was the whole odd writing on the mega old table which added zero to the story.

Then again it was a long time ago and I may be judging it pretty harshly. Like I said, I really enjoyed the show (umbrella to the throat anyone) but found the story pretty lacking especially with that ass-pull ending of the extra person being his aunty. OST is really good though.

Hmmmm backstory is needed here so, Back when THE MISAKI died the whole class and school couldn't accept the untimely death of one of their best students so they acted as though THE MISAKI was still there. Which led to that mysterious grad photo.

When Koichi transferred in, they were ignoring Misaki Mei(it was her turn) since that was the only way they knew how to try and stop the killings. So you might have thought about the wrong misaki. So they just might be talking about THE MISAKI but was referring to Misaki Mei since they were acting as if Misaki Mei was THE MISAKI hence the mix-up

well it's hard to explain it in words. But in short you might've just used the wrong MISAKI as the subject hence the he and she mix up. One of the problems with this is the recurring name MISAKI.

as for the umbrella thing, one of the best deaths in anime.

that was some confusing shit right there

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Kind of a hard one this week as there's 4 good choices. I saw 7 episodes of Witch Craft Works, tried to give it a chance, but it was just "meh" and completely uninteresting to me.

But I guess I'll be voting for Little Witch Academia, because it's actually really good and I don't feel like re-watching some horror show this week. Too bad it is a "movie" (can we even call a 26 minutes anime a movie?) and now an actual series.

Also, if you haven't seen Higurashi by now, just watch it. It is is pure mind-fuck "horror" anime where everything makes sense by the end of it. Perfect for this Halloween season~

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Hopefully I'll get around to actually watching the anime that wins. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

This is great because the bulk of my exams will be done by Wednesday so I'll actually be able to watch these.

Only things I watched are Little Witch Academia and Another.

Voted for Little Witch Academia, I would rewatch that one I lked it.

Another was a bit weird but it's been a long time since I've seen it

Deleted code is debugged code.

All of these series are good, but Shiki is just miles above all of them. Kind of a shame, but it's no contest IMO. 

All of these series are good, but Shiki is just miles above all of them. Kind of a shame, but it's no contest IMO. 

65168-black-butler-ha-ha-ha-no.gif

It was very first animes I hated it. Watched all the way trough because "I have to finish what I started", yeah, f that, what naive anime watcher I was.. 

I've seen your MAL. Shiki is at top, at my MAL it is at the very bottom. :P

Though I can see why people may like it. Just balancing out your opinion :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Hasn't both Another and Higurashi been in previous polls?

And since the prior is a spoopy comedy and Ghost Hunt isn't even on the poll, I abstain in protest.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

That's a hard one. Either of these two, probably:

Then again, Eau de Vie is good as well... Damn, the entire OST is amazing.

Damn! I might watch this for the ost alone.

65168-black-butler-ha-ha-ha-no.gif

It was very first animes I hated it. Watched all the way trough because "I have to finish what I started", yeah, f that, what naive anime watcher I was.. 

I've seen your MAL. Shiki is at top, at my MAL it is at the very bottom.  :P

Though I can see why people may like it. Just balancing out your opinion  :)

b-b-b-but... your profile picture is Shiki 

:P