An idea for a video!

Indus Monk

I had an idea for a video. The video is called TOP 10 TECH ITEMS THAT MAKE NO SENSE.

Le list:

7 ChromeBooks
6 Infocus M810
5 xiaomi mipad
4 xiaomi miband
3 FitBit
2 Amazon Fire stick
1 xbox one elite controller
 Help me complete the list and tell me... is this a good idea? or am i really

LTT's Resident Bad Decision Master

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

I have a chromebook (Acer C720 i think) and its pretty good for web browsing and school work

I have a chromebook (Acer C720 i think) and its pretty good for web browsing and school work

Well if you have internet at all times then yes

Chromecast actually makes a ton of sense.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Well if you have internet at all times then yes

Yah i do usually, at school and home but i agree without internet they are a $200 + Paper weight

Chromecast actually makes a ton of sense.

then suggest me some alternative(s) 

A smartwatch that can actually survive being run over by a tank seems like something that would make quite a lot of sense to me.

don't be fooled by the word "smart watch" it's just a casio g shock with bluetooth

don't be fooled by the word "smart watch" it's just a casio g shock with bluetooth

oh THAT one...

Yeah, cool.

At least it'll last more than 8 hours...

Well that list is shite

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

The OnePlus makes sense to be.

you have to realize that there are cheaper phones with similar performance!

you have to realize that there are cheaper phones with similar performance!

I have one actually.  The thing is it feels like crap in the hand being lightweight and plastic.

then suggest me some alternative(s) 

To the Chromecast?

Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku 1, and the Roku 3 pop to mind.

I've had my Chromecast since they initially came out, I've bought more than 10 since then as gifts for family in friends. It's nice to be able to stream YouTube, Netflix, and Spotify to my TV at any time, especially if I have friends over and want some background noise or if I'm going to bed

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Xbox One Elite controller actually makes sense also.

It's a nice alternative to a Scuff Controller, with some nice features and looks pretty good.

Oneplus X is probably the most sensible phone.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

To the Chromecast?

Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku 1, and the Roku 3 pop to mind.

I've had my Chromecast since they initially came out, I've bought more than 10 since then as gifts for family in friends. It's nice to be able to stream YouTube, Netflix, and Spotify to my TV at any time, especially if I have friends over and want some background noise or if I'm going to bed

i also had one chromecast... and i just remembered that you can mirror the phones screen on the TV.. so the chromecast is out it will be replaced by one of these:

Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku 1, and the Roku 3

Oneplus X is probably the most sensible phone.

not at $249. There will be phones that will deliver similar performance at less cost!

not at $249. There will be phones that will deliver similar performance at less cost!

It's not all about performance though. It's a nicely built all rounder.

Compare Oneplus X to HTC One A9... It's not even funny.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

10 ChromeBooks
9 Infocus M810
8 xiaomi mipad
7 xiaomi miband
6 casio G-shock smartwatch
5 Google chromecast
4 xbox one elite controller
3 Oneplus x
2 ???
1 ???

All of those products make sense.... some are a little meh/overpriced but they still make sense

Whats wrong with chromecast? or chromebooks? or the G-Shock smartwatch? - these are great products for the right people

The oneplux is a great phone for the money

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's not all about performance though. It's a nicely built all rounder.

Compare Oneplus X to HTC One A9... It's not even funny.

k den... it's out!