Stop buying Xbox360 controllers! Buy this for cheaper!

HumbleMobo

I know this is an older product and that it's a Razer product.  Yes I know, buy Razer for the LED's but for 29.99 you get a controller that is much better than the Xbox 360 and it's cheaper!  It also does not have that awful D-Pad.

The Razer Onza

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Onza-Professional-Gaming-Controller-Xbox/dp/B004DTLZMQ

I owned the Tournament edition a while back but I replaced it with a Sabertooth.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I remember them being a lot more expensive than this.

doe sit work 4 pc :P

Yes

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

I remember them being a lot more expensive than this.

I know right?  They used to be around 79.99 back in the day, USD of course.

SNIP

They are not the best build quality, besides everyone is buying the Xbox One controller now, which is so much better

Why do you think it only has 3 stars?

The official wired one is only $35, and the wireless one is $39

Wired xbox one controller is $45 - id pay $15 more any day

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

They are not the best build quality, besides everyone is buying the Xbox One controller now, which is so much better

The official wired one is only $35, and the wireless one is $39

Yes I know that, but my point is that people still buy the Xbox 360 controller because of its price.  Then you have the knock offs out there which are cheap but they play awful.  This is an actual product by an actual brand unlike a brand called "Super super-China GO go" or something like that but it's not too far off from that.

Yes I know that, but my point is that people still buy the Xbox 360 controller because of its price.  Then you have the knock offs out there which are cheap but they play awful.  This is an actual product by an actual brand unlike a brand called "Super super-China GO go" or something like that but it's not too far off from that.

for $5 more I would get the official microsoft one instead of the poor quality razer one (also the onza dpad is shit)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I still hold the old 360 controller to be my favorite, that being said I haven't tried the new Xbone one, but it deosn't seem as comfortable. 

I did buy an Onza back in the day, it was nice, but not worth the money. And the lovely clicky buttons (a,b,z,y) wore down much too quickly for what they should have been. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I have to say no to this, the controller cord is super brittle and there's no replacements you can buy from Razer.

2.5 lol

A remember when I was first trying to get a controller for PC gaming and long story short my search ended in me getting a One cable because I already had the controller.  People dont realize what gets the most attention when a new Gen console is developed, The controller! You will not find anything better for the price.  Unless you go the custom route but even then they are still using One shells and internals same for PS4 controllers. 

OP I understand that for the price its an ok choice but I would rather buy an Official Microsoft controller then a Razer that has horrible quality control.   

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

These things used to break pretty quickly. I remember them having Trigger and Stick issues

I've heard good things about the Logitech F310, and it's only $17. Too good to be true or a real bargain? 

If its like my f710 (which it is I think) its a great controller, I use my F710 with my laptop all the time! (the wireless model)

its not as good as the proper Microsoft 360 pad, but its still good :D

I know this is an older product and that it's a Razer product.  Yes I know, buy Razer for the LED's but for 29.99 you get a controller that is much better than the Xbox 360 and it's cheaper!  It also does not have that awful D-Pad.

The Razer Onza

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Onza-Professional-Gaming-Controller-Xbox/dp/B004DTLZMQ

I owned the Tournament edition a while back but I replaced it with a Sabertooth.

The start and back buttons look uncomfortable to reach and IDK if its compatible w the chatpad(which is a must IMO) but it appears it would cover the start and back buttons.

I have no problem w the stock d-pad and the razer one looks too big(just looks, so i dont know if its actually that large.)

Plus its a razer so it seems like a downgrade from my $15 at least 3 year old xbox one.