[US-Microcenter] i5 6600k for $219.99

MorsVitae

shouldn't this be moved to the hot deals section ?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

This is the normal price.

no it's not? http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80662i56600k

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That's where I picked up my 6700K for 279.99 USD. Now it's 319.99.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Thats what they sell it for Everyday not a sale even though it always says it is. That's how micro center gets people to go there you also get $20.00 off any motherboard when you buy a 6600K from them. 

Thats what they sell it for Everyday not a sale even though it always says it is. That's how micro center gets people to go there you also get $20.00 off any motherboard when you buy a 6600K from them.

Really? That's a great deal

6600k, Msi 980, Msi gaming m5, Corsair 8gb ddr4, Raid 0 Samsung 850 evo 250gb,1tb WD Black, Noctis 450

Really? That's a great deal

Yeah if you have one near you its Pretty much the best place to shop for them almost all of there Processors  Are very low priced and a good amount of them are able to get the Combo $20 off deal. Also one thing to consider though is a lot of online stores dont charge tax where every microcenter does which can help even the playing field a bit when Newegg or amazon start having good stock and lower the price a little bit or when they have a sale it could be the same at the end of day but microcenter is Everyday but i would imagine one week of the year it needs to be regular priced to be able to call it a sale in the US thats how a lot of stores ive worked at had to do it with there jewelry that always says 75% off lol 

I love microcenter. I drive from Canada to the closest one sometimes just for the savings and awesome exchange and refund policies compared to Canada. Besides 20 off for a motherboard if you are purchasing with a cpu, ask the employees to see what else they can do, because they offered me like cheaper SSD and RAM as well.

Great service and deals.

I love microcenter. I drive from Canada to the closest one sometimes just for the savings and awesome exchange and refund policies compared to Canada. Besides 20 off for a motherboard if you are purchasing with a cpu, ask the employees to see what else they can do, because they offered me like cheaper SSD and RAM as well.

Great service and deals.

Wow, how do they offer low prices and keep their employees happy enough to help customers get the lowest prices possible? The only electronics store in my area (Fry's) now has a great return policy, but their employees are just not very friendly or even knowledgeable.