1TB 950 pro

Anyone have idea when samsung might come out with the 1tb 950 pro? I know they refuse to use vnand on both sides so they are waiting for the 48 layer vnand... but will is be in Q1 by anychance, or later towards summer?

How are we supposed to know..?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Anyone have idea when samsung might come out with the 1tb 950 pro? I know they refuse to use vnand on both sides so they are waiting for the 48 layer vnand... but will is be in Q1 by anychance, or later towards summer?

It's slated for 1H 2016 from the multiple reviews i've seen. That could mean Q1 or Q2, so sometime around then?

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

-edit- The answer to this kind of question is always: "When it comes out". 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

Went ahead and dug the video up: (Check 12:50 mark)

He specifically says "end of the year, early next year" which makes me assume Q1. Otherwise, he would not have said end of the year, as it would put it closer in a perspective time frame. Hope that helps.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I know it is a stretch asking when a product might come out but you never know, i hope it jan or early feb...

I'm guessing end of Q1 beginning of Q2. 

Another thing you can watch for is sales of their existing SSD's. I've noticed a lot of sales/promotions of their 850 pro SSD's lately as their new 950's are arriving at the end of the week. 

I'm guessing end of Q1 beginning of Q2. 

Another thing you can watch for is sales of their existing SSD's. I've noticed a lot of sales/promotions of their 850 pro SSD's lately as their new 950's are arriving at the end of the week.

im only looking at the 1tb 950 pro.