Is this worth for 400$?

LET'S CHANGE THE NAME TO 

Is this worth for 550$?

Hi guys,
I'm new here.

And my first question here is, is this worth?

For "gaming pc"  that can run for example:

GTA V on medium, low sett.

Crysis 3 medium....

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9wprkL

GPU is about 100$

CPU cooler is about 20-30$

Also thinking about upgrade after 1-2 years of using this "stock" PC

All of the components are new.

THX TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIES.

The GPU has no price on it.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

The CPU Cooler and GPU don't have prices assigned to them... So it'll be well over $400. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

id recommend u find the witch of the PC and how tall the cooler is just to be sure. P.s great ssd u picked there! I love mine very much and i got like a 8 sec boot.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Why 16gb ram?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

16gb ram and a 250x may i ask why

thx. 

I picked wrong hyperx 

what do you need it for? maybe some changes needed

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

whats your budget and what are u looking for

I'm looking for pc that can handle GTA V low, medium settings and can upgrade it without buy all of the new components again.

I'm looking for pc that can handle GTA V low, medium settings and can upgrade it without buy all of the new components again.

that pc will not do it

Thank you. But what about the CPU cooler? and the FX6300 is pretty good but.. it's AM3+ and new AMD processors dont run on AM3+

just go stock

Drop the ssd and get s better gpu

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

just go stock

FX - series is no good for the future.. like no the FX but AM3+