An idea: Re-boxing

Well thats just so far, my beyerdynamics one has nearly broken 1000 views but im not sure how me doing a video would give us any answers

You can tell how many views it gets compared to your other videos. That will give you a good idea of how well the idea is received.

Thanks for reading this! Shame that there's nothing here worthwhile for you to read... but you are still reading. Why?

You can tell how many views it gets compared to your other videos. That will give you a good idea of how well the idea is received.

I dont have enough historical data, so far my views are entirely random, some have 100 some have nearly 1000

if that video got like..500 views. It would mean nothing really

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I dont have enough historical data, so far my views are entirely random, some have 100 some have nearly 1000

if that video got like..500 views. It would mean nothing really

You could look at the likes and dislikes. Also ask people to comment what they think about it

Thanks for reading this! Shame that there's nothing here worthwhile for you to read... but you are still reading. Why?

You could look at the likes and dislikes. Also ask people to comment what they think about it

Ill consider it, but its not really something I have considered

And I would never rebox my 780ti :D its still my main card, I could do a retrospective but thats a different idea

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ill consider it, but its not really something I have considered

And I would never rebox my 780ti :D its still my main card, I could do a retrospective but thats a different idea

Fair enough. The 780Ti is pretty good :D

Fair enough. The 780Ti is pretty good :D

Still runs everything at 1440p 60 just fine, most games close to max, was tempted to get a second one for cheap, my PC is set up for SLI :D

Don't do it because a product sucks. Do it because it's next to impossible sometimes to make stuff fut in its original packaging.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Most people watch unboxing videos because they want to see every detail of a product, they want to see the manuals and every cable it comes with and how the core item is packaged, how well made it feels in their hands.  Unboxing wouldn't quite fit into that, however you could take a different angle with it: You could promote a recycling initiative.  There's a lot of hardware that has become useless to some people but would be valuable to others.  Older phones that are still perfectly serviceable for people on a tighter budget, GPUs that were once high end but really mid range at best (Which means they could still tackle 80-90% of the games on Steam) and all that.  So you could use the unboxing to push your eBay sale or if you're in a bigger city, you're putting it on Craigslist/Kijiji or some other ad place.  It might make an interesting fad that could save some stuff from the eWaste recyclers.

But the audio would be all messed up. The point is to give an opinion from someone who has experience with the product :)

so a review, while packing the product?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Pretty much!

so a review, while packing the product?