how to clean microfiber cloths?

pagani123

just wondering how i can clean a microfiber cloth that has dust fingerprint oil and dirt on it.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

with this

LGwashingmachine.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You can wash them and dry them but if you are using it for TIM and any other poisonous substance just throw it out and get new ones.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

This is more geared towards auto-detailing but the techniques for cleaning should be the same.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

I just use dish detergent and hand wash them, then rinse them thoroughly and let them dry. I've been doing this for years with my microfiber and use them on my glasses, laptop screen and TV's. No issues with any of the coatings. 

one thing to mind to, is not to use any fabric softener when washing or drying

microfiber cloths. will clog the fibers and transfer residue to objects making

for a messy cleanup.

I was gonna mention that, but you got it covered. Makes for quite a streaky monitor, but at least the screen is soft and fluffy !

Professional (or daily for cleaners) way to do it is 60C 1400rpm wash with maybe 1/10 of recommended amount of washing powder. What manufacturer recommends is 90C but its only used for disinfection. I've been washing them with towels when they get too dirty to wash with normal water after every use.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv