You found 500 dollars what PC component would you buy?

Radec

Buy materials for a casemod looking like this:

CM-1_500w.gif

PS: I will probably make this for my new case anyway

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Second gtx 670 and bigger psu.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Honestly i wouldn't be bothered to use it for any pc stuff , i rather use it for something fun like using it to take a girl out or an to go indoor skydiving or something..

Interested in Business and Technology

If I found $500 then I'd hand it into the local authorities :P but if I had $500 then I'd get an MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming and if I had enough left over I'd get the WD Green 2TB for storage.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Honestly i wouldn't be bothered to use it for any pc stuff , i rather use it for something fun like using it to take a girl out or an to go indoor skydiving or something..

Wait what? how do you skydive inside?

*opens Google* Come on you oversized behemoth, load damnit

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

New case cooler and fully silencing my build making it whisper quite 

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

$500 but MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming had enough left over

How much does the 760 cost for you in the UK?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Watercooling loop

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

How much does the 760 cost for you in the UK?

On Scan I can get the Gaming GTX 760 for around £200

EDIT: Actually scratch that, it isn't the Gaming but it looks like the Gaming

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/2gb-msi-gtx-760-twin-frozr-oc-28nm-pcie-30-%28x16%29-6008mhz-gddr5-gpu-1085mhz-boost-1150mhz-cores-1152

Still pretty sexy though :)

Wait what? how do you skydive inside?

*opens Google* Come on you oversized behemoth, load damnit

Never heard of indoor skydiving ? 

found $500  ?

return it to the owner seems like the correct thing to do

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Never heard of indoor skydiving ? 

Ohh damnit, those things lol

*Looks foolish yet again*

found $500  ?

return it to the owner seems like the correct thing to do

How? since when does money have the owners name on it...

Turn it in, you'll get it back if no one claims it. That might be someone's food monies...

Video card

A computer also doesn't have the owners name on it if you format it, still classed as theft regardless to whether you'd get away with it or not.

in my country if you lost an amount of money lets say 500$ u would go to the police and tell them u were on xxxxx road and u noticed that u lost it

if a person found the money he would call the police and tell them u found 500$ on the ground at xxxxxx road

the poilce would get in touch with the man and give it to him

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

some good PSU or GPU

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |