Fitness ? Train ? No Pain No Gain ?

Guys i decide to workout and i have no idea what to do.  Help me reach my goal, kinda dunno if its possible but i am motivated atm. 

I never trained my body before, so i decide its time to start i feel weak and i am not happy.  ( Btw i am skinny ) 

I dont want to take any chemistry ( dunno how to say it ) i want everything natural.

My specs: 

Years - 16 old 

height - 172 centimeter

weight - 69 kilograms

My goal is this:

pzV0a.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

-snip-

wrong forums this isn't LinusFitnessTips

but don't worry :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/

also don't expect any results fast.

its something you do its a change to your life style.

Sign up for a gym. find a full body workout routine that fits you. start small but not to small. its not about reps its about the weight.

For that body: Hire a personal trainer who trains you 2 hours a day, 7 days a week while you drink protein shakes so your muscles recover faster. 

For real: Just buy some dumbbells and train at home. There's some nice guides on the internet for different workouts

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Much train. Very pain. Such gain.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Guys i decide to workout and i have no idea what to do.  Help me reach my goal, kinda dunno if its possible but i am motivated atm. 

I never trained my body before, so i decide its time to start i feel weak and i am not happy.  ( Btw i am skinny ) 

I dont want to take any chemistry ( dunno how to say it ) i want everything natural.

My specs: 

Years - 16 old 

height - 172 centimeter

weight - 69 kilograms

My goal is this:

pzV0a.jpg

^ is growth hormones, you don't want that. I have learnt that looking healthy and being healthy are two different things, you need to know which of the two do you want.

If you are diligent i would recommend you either join a gym and get a trainer to help you with exercise as well as a proper diet or if you just want to keep a certain level of activity in your life as i do, i would then recommend that you use something like T25/P90x3/Body Beast three times a week and follow the nutrition guide they set out.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

For that body: Hire a personal trainer who trains you 2 hours a day, 7 days a week while you drink protein shakes so your muscles recover faster. 

For real: Just buy some dumbbells and train at home. There's some nice guides on the internet for different workouts

muscles need time to heal 7 days a week is a horrible idea.  Not unless he's planning on drinking a shitload of protein shakes before workouts and after workouts and before sleep and drinking a shit load of water so you don't get Kidney stones. but only professional body builders do that. for the body he's looking for he needs to bulk and cut. just saw his weight he doesn't need to bulk just needs to put on muscles and cut 

pushups pullups situps and run 3 times a week.

running a lot gets rid of muscles sit ups and push ups don't really do much. Sprinting is good for muscle but don't run

Start going to MMA or some military trainings. If that body is your goal in the end you will be weak. Better train your inner musculature.

Do 10 sit ups then 10 vertical Jumps 10 push ups repeat each step for 5 minutes without resting. Do this every day twice a day

Watch some of these guys informative videos (their eating and workout videos may help you): 

https://www.youtube.com/user/twinmuscleworkout/videos

Proper diet  should be your main focus (500 calorie surplus, I'd say for you 30% of calories from protein, 30% of calories from fat, 40% of calories from carbs). Workout (pretty sure i don't have to explain how to workout?), find what split is best for you: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-ultimate-guide-to-an-effective-training-split.html

And that's all there really is to it. Well, there's a lot more, but for just starting out, that's all you really need to know. 

Where you get your nutrients from is down to you; if you wanna be one of those guys that eats what the fuck he wants as long as it fits within his macros, then be my guest, or you can take the 'healthy' route (which i would always recommend) and concentrate on getting your nutrients from 'healthy' sources.