Decent French press coffee maker you can get on amazon.ca

Nexxus

Ya as the title says just trying to find a good french press. It's an xmas gift and I dunno much about. Coffee machines I go out. To buy my drinks. Willing to up to I dunno $100 ish

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Any french press will do tbh, its the coffee that maters. 

If you wanna get something kinda fancy maybe a Bialetti is a good rout. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Valid point. It's for a good friend though I'd like to get her something nice

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Valid point. It's for a good friend though I'd like to get her something nice

That's fair enough, I really don't know much about french presses though, they seem rather simple. Although aesthetics are a big things with them alright :) 

A Bialetti is nice and lasts a lifetime, they make em in colours too, if that's your thing. :)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I've been happy with my cheap I think it was $5 french press from Ikea

the design is so simple that I find it extremely difficult to make a bad press. if its a gift you're only paying for aesthetics get one that looks the best.

I would have suggested a burr grinder but I don't think there are any for that pricepoint I might be wrong

edit I stand corrected but not sure what to suggest I did click on the melitta burr grinder for $73 but the reviews aren't promising

I think a press is a press

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Ya as the title says just trying to find a good french press. It's an xmas gift and I dunno much about. Coffee machines I go out. To buy my drinks. Willing to up to I dunno $100 ish

this is the one i have, i got it for $45 a year ago and its on sale for 12. So you cants go wrong. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0101CQQOU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0101CQQOU&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=B63DBGUQYJIEJH2F

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

• 2 months later...

Buzz off.

Buzz off.

what did he say?

System Specs

what did he say?

Spambot for a coffee machine.

Spambot for a coffee machine.

oh lol, touche clever spambot

System Specs

I can only hope it was running on an Internet connected coffee machine.

Would be epic. Would buy.