What's the best Mic right now for YouTube?

MmEZUP

I was wondering what's a good mic for youtube. Like sounds etc...

What specifically? "like sounds etc..." doesn't tell us much.

A budget would help too because there's a shit ton of mics out there in different price tiers.

Very vague.

For your traditional voice-over I would suggest a blue yeti. If you are wanting to step it up for voice overs I would get a shure sm7b. If you want to step it up further you could get a Sennheiser MKH 416. 

What specifically? "like sounds etc..." doesn't tell us much.

A budget would help too because there's a shit ton of mics out there in different price tiers.

less then 200 usd

Very vague.

For your traditional voice-over I would suggest a blue yeti. If you are wanting to step it up for voice overs I would get a shure sm7b. If you want to step it up further you could get a Sennheiser MKH 416. 

Ok Thanks.

less then 200 usd

What exactly are you using it for? Just recording your voice?

Ok Thanks.

For a budget option I suggest a Blue Snowball but value wise the Yeti is great. Btw, the Shure and Sennheiser mics are very high end mics that require additional equipment to use (audio mixers, pre-amps, phantom power, xlr inputs, etc).

For a budget option I suggest a Blue Snowball but value wise the Yeti is great. Btw, the Shure and Sennheiser mics are very high end mics that require additional equipment to use (audio mixers, pre-amps, phantom power, xlr inputs, etc).

You can get a Shure SM57 and a Focusrite Solo for $200 right now. So they're not really all that high end. Both Senny and Shure do make very nice mics, but they also make some pretty entry level stuff.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You can get a Shure SM57 and a Focusrite Solo for $200 right now. So they're not really all that high end. Both Senny and Shure do make very nice mics, but they also make some pretty entry level stuff.

I was directly referring to the Sm7b and the MKH 416.

I was directly referring to the Sm7b and the MKH 416.

Fair enough.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)