My sister says my speakers are "too loud",but i don't see how. Am i wrong?

trainergames

Ok my speakers are Logitech X-530's i have the dial in this pic(http://img.tomshardware.com/us/2004/12/17/5/x530_3.jpg) turned all the way down,yet at 20% master volume on the rest of the speakers,yet my sister,whose room is right above mine,says that she can feel and hear my speakers in her room.

I don't see how.....it's low enough that if i am watching something and it is just talking i can have trouble making out everything being said.

Am i wrong? Are my speakers too loud?

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

how about you test it?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

how about you test it?

This. The thing about bass is that it travels. And over distance, it compresses and gets louder. That's why car guys have so much fun with their subs, they can effectively project the bass onto a car in front of them, if it's done properly, and the driver of the car with the Sub will barely notice it in comparison to the car ahead.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

say that you can hear her moaning while you are gaming.

A sister that faps to  the sound of her brother playing games on his PC?

Tell me, are you secretly from Japan?

Nope im russian from origin, live in holland now. ahha, that sister gets turned on by the vibration of the speakers huehue

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

Nope im russian from origin, live in holland now. ahha, that sister gets turned on by the vibration of the speakers huehue

Sorry should have put /s at the end. Or a :P

Lol, can I have a sister like that plz?

xddddd, rly breh, rly? you dont want a sister, the only thing why i still like my sister is because she gives me food sometimes and she knows what clothing style fits me n stuff uknow

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Buncha sickos.

Buncha sickos.

I CANT CODE YOU BUT I WANT TO LEARN SO BAD

Buncha sickos.

I'm sorry, there needs to be /s-es everywhere.

Sisters are just cute. I love cute things

My sister is 6'1", 180lbs, and she has competed an international level in rowing. How's that for cute?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

wait until you have a sister that hates your guts...

mine would rather see me dead, until her laptop is broken, then i need to fix it.

My sister is 6'1", 180lbs, and she has competed an international level in rowing. How's that for cute?

Well... I suppose it's a matter of perspective.

Well... I suppose it's a matter of perspective.

I mean, I think my sister is great! For some perspective, I'm over 6'6", and about 260lbs right now. I come from a family of giants...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

how about you test it?

This. The thing about bass is that it travels. And over distance, it compresses and gets louder. That's why car guys have so much fun with their subs, they can effectively project the bass onto a car in front of them, if it's done properly, and the driver of the car with the Sub will barely notice it in comparison to the car ahead.

I tried to test once i could not hear it,and i could BARELY feel it only if i touched the wall.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

I mean, I think my sister is great! For some perspective, I'm over 6'6", and about 260lbs right now. I come from a family of giants...

Wow... Cool. :D

I'm about 5'9'... Total average height. :P

My height, my age, basically a girl version of me would be awesome.

Wow... Cool. :D

I'm about 5'9'... Total average height. :P

My height, my age, basically a girl version of me would be awesome.

this thread got creepy

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

say that you can hear her moaning while you are gaming.

LMFAO....SO GOOD! :lol:  :D

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Set it to a level that you actually listen to and visit her room to see what the sonic leakage is like.

She may be telling the truth, in which case, I'd advise using headphones to avoid any sinister atmosphere!!

That ain't cute anymore. Thats a badass sister you have there.