Steam= better late then never?

anthonyc813

wasn't sure where to bitch and moan so I figured Off Topic will do-

after almost 3 months of not hearing from Steam about countless Russian hacker emails about my account I finally got a response.... I don;t even know how to answer it. I got the Steam guard on my phone, never used it once BTW, and still got hacking emails.. Then they just stopped. completely stopped. I still open Steam on my PC with NOTHING asking for a Steam guard authentication code or even my password. I bought 2 games and they showed as normal on my CC statement. So I'm just gonna ignore this as they ignored me. This could be fake too. I have two emails with steam. This is not the email that give me the "Thank you for your purchase" notification...

fake fakity fake?

========= Please enter your reply ABOVE this line =========

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

In order to investigate this issue, we must verify your ownership of the software and associated Steam Account(s). Please provide as much of the following as possible:

Please provide the first email address that was used on the Steam account.

If you purchased software through Steam with a credit card, please confirm the card type (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), full name on the card, and last four digits of the card used with the order(s).

If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number.

If you registered software purchased at a retail location, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number 1185-RZXM-1902 on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

deff. Fako

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Is the email noreply@steampowered.com ?

Speaking of which, here's a real Steam Support email. I blocked out my name and any links for my safety.

Trouble viewing this message? Click here.   Hello                    ,

You have requested to disable trade confirmation emails.

Please click the link below to confirm this action.

If you did not make this request, your computer or your Steam account credentials may have been compromised.

Note: After trade confirmation emails are disabled, Steam Support will not provide you with any assistance in recovering items that were stolen from your account, for any reason. Yes, opt-out of trade confirmation emails   © Valve Corporation. PO Box 1688 Bellevue, WA 98009.
All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Definitely fake.

Check the email address as well.

I don't think Steam would ask you for CC info lol.

They aren't asking for all of his CC info tho.  Just his name and last 4 digits.  Not 16 digits and not the 3 digit security code.

All of the tickets I have submitted, I have always received it in that format as you have shown but it's not hard to copy they way they send you emails...I just recommend to go have a look at the ticket through your browser (at the steam support section) and see if they actually did reply like that. If not, ignore it.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)