Best 10 Key-less Mechanical Keyboard

winningsince1337

Hi guys, I've been using a cheap A4tech (I think it's a membrane) keyboard for 7 years and the two key has died and I need to order a new one ASAP.

What's the best 10 Key-less (has to be 10 key-less for size reasons) keyboard?

I'd greatly appreciate all suggestions, thank you!

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Tenkeyless sucks.

Just go with something like:

us.coolermaster.com/product/Lines/quickfire.html

It has a Tenkey layout and Arrow keys!

K65 is a great one. K70 build quality, only difference is tenkeyless, and maybe media keys, idk

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Cooler master has some nice ten key less ones and I think corsair has one.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Hi guys, I've been using a cheap A4tech (I think it's a membrane) keyboard for 7 years and the two key has died and I need to order a new one ASAP.

follow ur topics  m88

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Cooler Master Quickfire TK.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Tenkeyless sucks.

Just go with something like:

us.coolermaster.com/product/Lines/quickfire.html

It has a Tenkey layout and Arrow keys!

Cant fit a 10 key keyboard on my desk hence, I can't have one. This is not an option. Do you know how to read?

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Cant fit a 10 key keyboard on my desk hence, I can't have one. This is not an option. Do you know how to read?

This keyboard and a tenkeyless take up the same space...

Do you mean a 60% (Poker) Keyboard?

This keyboard and a tenkeyless take up the same space...

Do you mean a 60% (Poker) Keyboard?

Yes. this

Yes. this

So you want a 60% board? 

Anyway, the best TKL (IMO) would be an LZ-S in blue. (one of these)

The best 60% would probably be a Gonskeyboardworks Nerd60, but if you're uncomfortable building it yourself, you'll be waiting about a year for it to get done.

The best 60% that you are probably actually willing to buy/wait for would probably be the Pok3r. It comes with a wide variety of switches, and the backlit one should be out soon, if it isn't already. That being said, you can just get a non backlit one, and add LEDs, since the new firmware lets you do that. 

Oh, you could also get a Ducky Shine mini. Those are cool too. (Particularly the year of the horse edition, since it has a solid aluminum chassis, instead of a black plastic piece in the middle...)

OR, if you don't want a cherry board, you could get a happy hacking keyboard, or that leopold (I think it's the FC660C), but you likely won't find the Leopold in stock anywhere. That being said, the Leopold currently has an aluminum case dropping on massdrop, if you're into that sort of thing. 

Also, you should look at 75% boards. It's a layout that gives you just about all the keys of a TKL, but in a form factor that is one key taller and wider than a 60%. (it's basically a pok3r with dedicated arrow keys, and F keys...)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

So you want a 60% board? 

Anyway, the best TKL (IMO) would be an LZ-S in blue. (one of these)

The best 60% would probably be a Gonskeyboardworks Nerd60, but if you're uncomfortable building it yourself, you'll be waiting about a year for it to get done.

The best 60% that you are probably actually willing to buy/wait for would probably be the Pok3r. It comes with a wide variety of switches, and the backlit one should be out soon, if it isn't already. That being said, you can just get a non backlit one, and add LEDs, since the new firmware lets you do that. 

Oh, you could also get a Ducky Shine mini. Those are cool too. (Particularly the year of the horse edition, since it has a solid aluminum chassis, instead of a black plastic piece in the middle...)

OR, if you don't want a cherry board, you could get a happy hacking keyboard, or that leopold (I think it's the FC660C), but you likely won't find the Leopold in stock anywhere. That being said, the Leopold currently has an aluminum case dropping on massdrop, if you're into that sort of thing. 

Also, you should look at 75% boards. It's a layout that gives you just about all the keys of a TKL, but in a form factor that is one key taller and wider than a 60%. (it's basically a pok3r with dedicated arrow keys, and F keys...)

I just want a small mechanical keyboard with arrow keys. So I guess a 75% keyboard? I just don't want the 10 keys.

eww Kailh

k

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"