Extremely High End Niche Pc Builder on YouTube Called: SingularityComputers

bradscoolio

First things first, I'm in no way affiliated with this YouTube channel.

This guy has really in-depth, quality videos. He's a niche builder and most of his build logs are centered around water-cooling.

You might say "oh, it looks like he's doing well" and yes that is true, but i think his content is really cool and more people should know about him.

He was mentioned on one of the live streams but was quickly brushed off by Linus, no biggy though.

If you haven't seen some of his content before, I highly recommend you check him out :)

Here is one of his latest builds called 'Cytotoxic'.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

youtube embedding is not working, sorry

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Very nice. I was expecting something like murderBox after reading the title.

I want to see more reviewers like TTL so this is a pleasant surprise :)

Very nice. I was expecting something like murderBox after reading the title.

I want to see more reviewers like TTL so this is a pleasant surprise :)

Yeah, if in-depth and length is your thing he's got it xD

Been subbed for ages, the majority of his builds are amazing, not always that imaginative but he knows good components. The only build that annoyed me was the prodigy one. I was so excited to see it as no one had really done a decent one at that stage, but then he started painting it.........with aerosols! I facepalmed hard!

Still a good builder though and gives a lot of detailed information, doesn't tend to rush.

he always uses the same components. I liked watching the first couple builds but after a while it gets the same. Especially when ever loop and case is the damn same.

He has great builds! Been subbed to him for a while now, but it seems like lots of the builds are similar to other ones when it comes to parts and stuff. Great modding though!

Main Rig | Dell u3415w | Enthoo Evolv ATX - Intel i7 5930k - Corsair H110i GTX - ASUS X99-A - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair LPX 4x8GB - EVGA ACX 780 Ti |

Home Media Server | Fractal Design Node 304 - Intel 4770k - ASUS Z87I Deluxe - Kingston V300 120GB - 2x Western Digital Red 3TB - Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB |

Developer System | 2012 Apple Mac Mini - Intel i5 - 16GB - Samsung 840 250GB - 500GB |

Commuting Tech | 2015 Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Intel i5 - 8GB - 128GB | Apple iPad Air 16GB | iPhone 6 64GB |

Been subbed for ages, the majority of his builds are amazing, not always that imaginative but he knows good components. The only build that annoyed me was the prodigy one. I was so excited to see it as no one had really done a decent one at that stage, but then he started painting it.........with aerosols! I facepalmed hard!

Still a good builder though and gives a lot of detailed information, doesn't tend to rush.

What exactly was wrong with painting it with aerosols? I'm not an expert at painting and would really like to know why everyone thinks that that was a terrible idea.

It doesn't cure with a chemical reaction like 2k, aerosol's are a single pack paint, just relying on the solvent evaporating away. Basically if you spill the wrong thing on it, even rain water or a soft drink, it will ruin the finish and will start to break down. After a few weeks not even thinners will break down 2k, you'll need some sort of paint stripper like Nitromors. Even stuff floating about in the air will react with single pack paints over time and the finish is disgusting, looks like hazy orange peel, no depth or shine.