Best Hosting

BroProStudios

Hi guys,

I am developing a website and am looking for the best website to host it on. I have looked on the sites such as hostgator domain.com ect. Any help would bebe appricated.

Thanks

Gordon

BroProStudios

Probably my OCD talking but why does your logo have a white square bigger than the others and different sizes between them?

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Probably my OCD talking but why does your logo have a white square bigger than the others and different sizes between them?

Not a clue, designing a new one.

Probably not different sizes just the ligh grey gap blending with the white of the square making it look like the white square is bigger, just a thought my design credentials are nil.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Not a clue, designing a new one.

On topic, I'd personally go with GoDaddy.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Probably not different sizes just the ligh grey gap blending with the white of the square making it look like the white square is bigger, just a thought my design credentials are nil.

It's because the white square has a white border. Makes it look bigger when it actually isn't. (I've answered my own question now xD)

Hi guys,

I am developing a website and am looking for the best website to host it on. I have looked on the sites such as hostgator domain.com ect. Any help would bebe appricated.

Thanks

Gordon

BroProStudios

SquareSpace - Build it Beautiful...

Sig under construction.

I bought my Domain through GoDaddy for $1 for the first year and I am hosting on google drive. and pointing the domain at it. I wrote the website myself so my total cost is $1 for the first year! :D

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

I bought my Domain through GoDaddy for $1 for the first year and I am hosting on google drive. and pointing the domain at it. I wrote the website myself so my total cost is $1 for the first year! :D

:o that's a dope idea

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

I wrote the website myself

I wrote my website myself using notepad (years ago[youngest son is now nearly 21 K'NEX stuff was him at 11 ish whilst the greenhouse bit was added when he was 15] just to see if I could it is not maintained or updated) it won't validate but it works.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/

"This too shall pass"

:o that's a dope idea

Why thank ya! :) Glad I could help.

I wrote my website myself using notepad (years ago just to see if I could) it won't validate but it works.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/

Notepad++ is my go to. I absolutely love it for all my noting needs! +It's legally free.

Honestly, I don't like your website. Reasons:

1. Not visually appealing.

2. Impossible to read.

2.5 Text to background contrast is horrid

3 Lack of information. I don't understand the point of the website.

4 I... I... I just don't understand a lot of the decisions that you made when designing it.

But you did make something that "works" so I am proud of that.

Is that easy enought to do with go daddy?

Is that easy enought to do with go daddy?

It really wasn't a problem for me. Though I've also been doing it a bit longer.  But if you know how google and youtube work, you should be able to do it yourself no problem.

I forgot to mention that i would like to use a wordpress theme

welp, can't help you there... I personally preferred hand coding. So that is not my area.

It really wasn't a problem for me. Though I've also been doing it a bit longer.  But if you know how google and youtube work, you should be able to do it yourself no problem.

welp, can't help you there... I personally preferred hand coding. So that is not my area.

Yeah, I already have a hard coded website here http://coderdojo.co/broprostudios

Thanks anway

I don't like your website. Reasons:

1. Not visually appealing.

2. Impossible to read.

2.5 Text to background contrast is horrid

3 Lack of information. I don't understand the point of the website.

4 I... I... I just don't understand a lot of the decisions that you made when designing it.

But you did make something that "works" so I am proud of that.

The whole purpose of this site was just to see if Icould do it.

!~2.5)  I felt as that was youngest's picture (his 'art teacher' had singled it out so he was very proud of it) had to use it. Trying to get a text that would work with that background was nigh on impossible

3) Basically a technical trial/vanity site not really meant for public consumption.

4) Design! What is this design you talk off?  ;)

Remember this was written years ago (hence background probably being at a weird resolution) before I had clue 1 about ease of use etc. Think technically could still write it but the layout/design would be very different however as I have virtually no interest in this area unlikely to do so.

As to your last,thank you very much, however, it only works superficailly, as it contains elements of both HTML and CSS it will not validate as either.

"This too shall pass"

Yeah, I already have a hard coded website here http://coderdojo.co/broprostudios

Thanks anway

Beautifully done. I like it a lot!

One idea, move your logo down and your buttons to the side so they are side by side. But I also have a problem with people putting logos that take up the top of the screen. :P