What is a good upgrade for my Graphics Card

Magma

I have built my first Pc recently for gaming, It seems to run well on everything but games, I can pull 120 fps out of everything even game menu's but as soon as it goes into the actually game it hits 1-20 fps. My graphics card is complete crap as you could tell from looking up an image. I just am not sure that its the graphics card. Just let me know if you think it is the graphics card and what graphics card I can get in a 200 dollar (USD) range. 

My part list is:

AMD A8-7600 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor

Asus A88XM-A Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

EVGA GeForce GT 610 2GB Video Card

Thermaltake Commander MS/I Snow Edition (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

Heyo, it's boyo here.

uh... your integrated graphics are miles better than your graphics card. take it out and burn it with fire.

if that isn' good enough for what you want, I would work on building a whole new system since the CPU you have isn't really capable of keeping up to a graphics card in the $200ish range.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Get a R9 380. Your CPU will be a bottlecnk though, maybe within the next 2-3 months get one of those Skylake i3's or Haswell i3s

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

uh. your integrated graphics are miles better than your graphics card. take it out and burn it with fire.

And this.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

What monitor do you use, if all you want is fps then 60 might be all you can see.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

gtx 950 would work pretty well, if you look used you could get maybe get around 280, and such ( haven't checked gpu market prices in USD for awhile) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Well, for starters the GPU inside yor CPU (integrated) is more powerful than the GT 610 you bought for some reason...

380 or mayybe a 290/280x

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

And yes your gpu  is terrible. So is your cpu..  GTX 950 or R9 270X

Ok, so should I get something other than an amd cpu? If I upgrade the Graphics card will I need to upgrade my cpu to something other than amd for it to be worth it. (I would also have to upgrade my motherboard). What is the best way to push my fps up just a little bit and what components would be the best for the least cost. I am at 20 fps and can deal with it but 35 or more is preferable. Some common games I play are Payday, Prison Architect, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Rust (Old version cause new graphics are INSANE), City Skylines, CSGO, and many others. 

Heyo, it's boyo here.

EVGA W1 PSUs are VERY VERY VEEEERY bad. replace that first

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

EVGA W1 PSUs are VERY VERY VEEEERY bad. replace that first

I haven't had any issues with it. It has an occasional bad review, what is so bad about it? I really don't care if I can connect or disconnect cable's and that is not a significant factor for me. 

Heyo, it's boyo here.

Get a R9 380. Your CPU will be a bottlecnk though, maybe within the next 2-3 months get one of those Skylake i3's or Haswell i3s

Yeah I would like to get a better cpu, If I were to go with that I would also have to upgrade my motherboard. 

Heyo, it's boyo here.

I haven't had any issues with it. It has an occasional bad review, what is so bad about it? I really don't care if I can connect or disconnect cable's and that is not a significant factor for me. 

It uses cheap chinese capacitors, it's build quality is bad to say the least and it's made by FSP based on the very poor Raider platform. if it fries your system when you get an actual GPU, don't blame anyone but yourself. You have been warned. Further issues are your fault and yours alone.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Yeah I would like to get a better cpu, If I were to go with that I would also have to upgrade my motherboard.

Yeah, hence 2-3months. Probs be around $300-$350 for a Skylake i3, 8GBa of DDR4 and a H170 mobo.

Yeah, hence 2-3months. Probs be around $300-$350 for a Skylake i3, 8GBa of DDR4 and a H170 mobo.

I already have 16GB of ram that I would just transfer over, Upgrading those would also include the upgrade for the graphics card. So with the Skylake I3, and the H170 Mobo being replaced, what graphics card should I get. If i'm going to be paying an additional 300 or so for the other components I would be willing to save up a bit more for the graphics card but nothing insane and not at all worth it please. The range I guess i'm looking at is spending an additional 200-300 for the graphics card. Thanks for the help.

Heyo, it's boyo here.

I did try to keep this build a little more budget friendly... I payed around 800 dollars total, It still runs A TON better than the mac I have. I think something in it just, died. It has trouble opening one of its own menus :D. I have also finally stopped gaming on a mac/ 

Heyo, it's boyo here.

I already have 16GB of ram that I would just transfer over, Upgrading those would also include the upgrade for the graphics card. So with the Skylake I3, and the H170 Mobo being replaced, what graphics card should I get. If i'm going to be paying an additional 300 or so for the other components I would be willing to save up a bit more for the graphics card but nothing insane and not at all worth it please. The range I guess i'm looking at is spending an additional 200-300 for the graphics card. Thanks for the help.

If you go with a Skylake i3 then you wouldn't be able to use the DDR3 memory that you have as skylake is only compatible with DDR4 memory

CPU i7 4770k (4.5ghz OC) | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-x | GPU 980ti G1 Gaming (1562 mhz) | Mobo EVGA z87 Stinger | RAM 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 1866mhz | PSU EVGA 850w B-2 | Storage Seagate 2tb hdd 7200rpm(main storage) & Samsung 840 EVO 250gb (boot drive) | Case Corsair 250D