Teaching someone a lesson!

snamakool123

So my "friend" plays video games all the time on his laptop during lesson lets call him $DumbFriend. This really gets on my nerves and all the other students are pissed off at him too. So I decided that I would teach him a lesson. Also it would be good to note that my teacher's ($TeacherTryingToTeach or $TTTT) computer is connected to a projector and I have fairly good acces to the teachers pc meaning I can install programs also I can install some scripts on my friends mac.

So here is my plan:

1. Install a vnc on $TTTT's pc.

2. Make a batch script that establishes a connection from vnc to $DumbFriend mac.

3. When I see my friend playing a game I run a batch script on my laptop which uploads a file to a dropbox or something.

4. The $TTTT's bat file detects the file upload and starts the vnc destop view.

5. $DumbFriend mac screen is visible to all students and  $TTTT

So I know how to make batch scrips do cool stuff but I think that my way of dectectingc files and stuff is stupid and can be done in an easier way. Also would be nice if some one knew how to play a lound sound from $DumbFriend mac like a lound beep to alert the $TTTT.

Hope you think my ideas is cool because I sure do and that noob deserves it.

I like potatoes, if you don't then please just step aside and let me enjoy this potato.

video it plz :) love a bit of humiliating 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I have no idea how but you have to record it if you succeed. That'd be awesome! :D

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

4RZLWJw_700wa_0.gif

Why, You dont like it or is it too cruel

I like potatoes, if you don't then please just step aside and let me enjoy this potato.

How would you connect to his mac without him allowing it to connect? Am I missing something here? Other than that, great idea! It sounds like something I would do.

Why, You dont like it or is it too cruel

video it plz :) love a bit of humiliating 

I will indeed and upload it on this thread

Have you told the teacher about what he's doing?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

How would you connect to his mac without him allowing it to connect? Am I missing something here? Other than that, great idea! It sounds like something I would do.

Well I am not too familiar with mac and coding on one but I know to establisha vnc connection I need to know his mac password and after that I "should"work

Have you told the teacher about what he's doing?

Teacher's dont believe or care

Teacher's dont believe or care

I see.

Officially, I can't condone this at all.

Unofficially, this sounds most delicious.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Also a good thing to note I am making these batch files for my friend so he can do it. Its his idea. I will have no say in this. xD

So my "friend" plays video games all the time on his laptop during lesson lets call him $DumbFriend. This really gets on my nerves and all the other students are pissed off at him too. So I decided that I would teach him a lesson. Also it would be good to note that my teacher's ($TeacherTryingToTeach or $TTTT) computer is connected to a projector and I have fairly good acces to the teachers pc meaning I can install programs also I can install some scripts on my friends mac.

So here is my plan:

1. Install a vnc on $TTTT's pc.

2. Make a batch script that establishes a connection from vnc to $DumbFriend mac.

3. When I see my friend playing a game I run a batch script on my laptop which uploads a file to a dropbox or something.

4. The $TTTT's bat file detects the file upload and starts the vnc destop view.

5. $DumbFriend mac screen is visible to all students and  $TTTT

So I know how to make batch scrips do cool stuff but I think that my way of dectectingc files and stuff is stupid and can be done in an easier way. Also would be nice if some one knew how to play a lound sound from $DumbFriend mac like a lound beep to alert the $TTTT.

Hope you think my ideas is cool because I sure do and that noob deserves it.

You forgot the step 6, get in trouble for not authorized access and usage of two computers.

That said... please do it and record it xD

its like this (imagine swear word) guy at our school, thinks he best at literally everything and allways puts everyone down calling them names like 'retard' and 'spastic' he kept telling everyone he got A* in everything. turns out he didnt and make him self look like a monumental cock. satisfaction in watching people who annoy others fail is brilliant, enjoy it !

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

You forgot the step 6, get in trouble for not authorized access and usage of two computers.

if they find out its him

Like I said I will have nothing to day or do if my friend gets caught.

So youre jelly beacuse he plays games?

hes jelly that he will most likely fail

WAIT A MINUTE

HE PLAYS GAMES ON A MAC !

DO IT, DO IT NOW

NOW

So youre jelly beacuse he plays games?

I am not jelly that he plays games. Or am I jelly that he has a mac to game, I have a gaming pc I build. I am pissed because he plays games during class and he is a ungrateful F**K that his parents are spending thousands of Euros on his education and he sits there playing games. If he wants to do that why doesnt he just say at home. And so thats why I wanna teach him something

WAIT A MINUTE

HE PLAYS GAMES ON A MAC !

DO IT, DO IT NOW

NOW

Dont the two words mac and gaming give you cancer when used together

I am not jelly that he plays games. Or am I jelly that he has a mac to game, I have a gaming pc I build. I am pissed because he plays games during class and he is a ungrateful F**K that his parents are spending thousands of Euros on his education and he sits there playing games. If he wants to do that why doesnt he just say at home. And so thats why I wanna teach him something

ide cheer if u could hear me

Dont the two words mac and gaming give you cancer when used together

they are like negative and negative, they should never touch