Looking to make my PC silent. New fans and PSU

drewtcjones

I'm currently running an EVGA NEX 650g and i believe i've figured out that it's relatively loud. My case fans are the 2 stock 140mm fans that come with the define r4 (these are front intake), I have two corsair SP120s attached to my h100i in a push config to exhaust out of the top of my case. I have the rear and bottom vents covered to try and create postitive pressure within my case. 

what are your recommendations for fans for this config? I was looking at noctuas but not sure what exact ones to get. Should i put fans in the rear and bottom or is it fine? I have been running this for a year now without temp issues so i don't think that it's an issue. 

What PSU would you guys recommend? My PSU is completely modular so it would be nice if i didnt have to rewire everything and just unplug the evga nex and pop in the new one if at all possible. 

i5-4670k, Asus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1866 MHZ, EVGA GEFORCE 780 FTW w/ACX Cooler, Fractal Define R4 Windowed (Black-Pearl), Samsung Evo 250GB, WD 1tb Blue, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650, Acer H236HL 23" x2, Corsair H100i, 2x Noctua NF-S12A, 2x Noctua NF-A14, Steelseries Apex, Logitech G602

If you can afford Noctua's, get those. If not, go with some Fractal Venturi's. I have some for a new PC I'm building and they're sweet.

Silent wings 2

And GS 550w

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Noctua NF-S12A PWM Case Fan

what about for the from 2x140mm?

i5-4670k, Asus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1866 MHZ, EVGA GEFORCE 780 FTW w/ACX Cooler, Fractal Define R4 Windowed (Black-Pearl), Samsung Evo 250GB, WD 1tb Blue, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650, Acer H236HL 23" x2, Corsair H100i, 2x Noctua NF-S12A, 2x Noctua NF-A14, Steelseries Apex, Logitech G602

Silent wings 2

And GS 550w

i'd rather not get a 550w PSU because i might SLI here really soon

i'd rather not get a 550w PSU because i might SLI here really soon

750w G2

I don't think you need to switch cables with that as well.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Nothing can be silent if there's some type of noise..... fans make sound anyway...

Rosewill Hyperboreas are like the cheap alternate of silent case fans. 

Aren't EKWB's fans really good.

i don't think they make fans, i could be wrong though

Nothing can be silent if there's some type of noise..... fans make sound anyway...

Rosewill Hyperboreas are like the cheap alternate of silent case fans. 

yeah, i wasn't being literal but ill look into those, thanks