I have enough to buy any new game and im bored so what should i get?

Zebo the Zebra

Do you like games like Minecraft or games like COD? Saying it needs to have multiplayer gives us very little to go on :P And you have 79.94 what? Games in your library? Times youve taken a shit? :P

Battlefield 4, Premium Edition (includes all DLC) goes for super cheap now.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

5 Weeks till Fallout 4 !!!

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

OP said on steam :P

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

OP said on steam :P

Well I mean, you could just import it into Steam when youre done downloading it ;)

Yeh but I do see what he's saying, Im assuming he has Steam wallet money.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Well I mean, you could just import it into Steam when youre done downloading it ;)

OP if that's possible, do that. BF4 is 10/10

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I would save up for something important that might be coming out and just find a free game or watch some movies/youtube videos to kill time. What about a netflix subscription?

Just play Planetside 2 :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Gary's Mod!

have it

Do you like games like Minecraft or games like COD? Saying it needs to have multiplayer gives us very little to go on :P And you have 79.94 what? Games in your library? Times youve taken a shit? :P

i like fps and love bf4 but no bf4 on steam unless you know how to trade

yes steam wallet cuz i bought 3 steam $20 gift cards

yes steam wallet cuz i bought 3 steam $20 gift cards

I would just wait it out for a little bit to see what new games come during the holiday season ^_^ No point in spending money just because you have it.

Just play Planetside 2 :D

I want to like that game because it's really fun but I'm one warning away from losing my weapons because of the amount of chaos and also having a hard time telling the difference between my faction and the enemies.

Also

TRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTR!

I want to like that game because it's really fun but I'm one warning away from losing my weapons because of the amount of chaos and also having a hard time telling the difference between my faction and the enemies.

Also

TRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTR!

You reminded me of

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

im a starter at pc will it be hard (like csgo)

It is quite hardcore but in different way.

You can't see who are your teammates so you have to recognize them based on clothing. One or two hits and you are dead. No health regeneration. You can't see your health or ammo only the amount of magazines.

It is very tactical and team based.

It has some elements from CS:GO but the game is vastly different. There is a lot of game modes. You can customize your gear and weapons based on load to your liking.

Not exactly a easy game for beginner on PC but if you get into it you shouldn't have problem playing any other FPS.

Only way to tell if you killed someone is to confirm it visually. You get no message saying that you killed someone. Since you can shoot trough walls it often gets intense... Is he dead? Should I peak out?

Also no kill cam. You can't see who killed you and from where.

Get fallout 4 pre-ordered (yea yea, pre-orders are the devil, but Bethesda hasn't ruined our trust yet)

In the mean time pick up a time waster like Town of Salem, you can sink 10s of hours into that one and it's only $5.

The tomb raider series is on sale. So that.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""