Wifi connected no internet! Need help ASAP

Abel225

Hey guys!

So yesterday something happened... I don't know what. My iPad was working fine so was my phone and my computer. Then for some reason the iPad and my phone ( cheap android) suddenly were unable to connect to the internet. They're both connected to the wifi but don't have a connectino outside... I've no clue what happened... Please any idea would be good!! 

Thanks a lot!!

Intel core I5 4460, Gigabyte H97M-HD3, Gigabyte gtx 760, 8 GB corsair value ram, Thermaltake core v21, Thermaltake Smart 630W PSU

Alcatel OneTouch D5... IT WORKS!!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BxMjTW  

Hey guys!

So yesterday something happened... I don't know what. My iPad was working fine so was my phone and my computer. Then for some reason the iPad and my phone ( cheap android) suddenly were unable to connect to the internet. They're both connected to the wifi but don't have a connectino outside... I've no clue what happened... Please any idea would be good!! 

Thanks a lot!!

Silly question, but have you rebooted your router? Do you have anything plugged into the router hard lined (directly connected, not wireless)

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Silly question, but have you rebooted your router? Do you have anything plugged into the router hard lined (directly connected, not wireless)

I've done all of those. The solution was to hard reset it... and reconfigure everything... took a while but i figured it out...

Intel core I5 4460, Gigabyte H97M-HD3, Gigabyte gtx 760, 8 GB corsair value ram, Thermaltake core v21, Thermaltake Smart 630W PSU

Alcatel OneTouch D5... IT WORKS!!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BxMjTW