How do I tell when a WU is done?

Go to solution Solved by James_Lutzke,

It's doing two WUs at once. One on the CPU and one on the GPU. Click the tab you want to see. When one of the bars reaches 100%, you have completed a WU.

So I started Folding, figured I would put my 290 to good use while I'm not home. There are two things on the web page thingy, one says the work unit has 10.3 days to finish, and the other says ETA of 11 hours and 40 minutes Work Unit. Which one do I read by? There is one on the left and one on the right? And, with the components in my signature, how long would it take to finish like 30 WUs? Thanks!

And I am folding for LinusTechTips, gotta get those sweet, sweet badges. Let me know if I should post a screen shot of what I mean.

Here we go, misread the ETA and stuff but whatevah:

post-2597-0-18485400-1443577792.png

Which one is it that I pay attention to? And a side note: Dang this card gets loud, lol.

It's doing two WUs at once. One on the CPU and one on the GPU. Click the tab you want to see. When one of the bars reaches 100%, you have completed a WU.

OH! That makes so much more sense. Thanks. But there are still two different ETAs on both Work Units. Which one does what?

The part that says "My computer has x days to complete this work unit" is the maximum time your computer can take before it assigns you a new WU.

Also: once the WU is completed, your point count will take up to a few hours to update.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

The part that says "My computer has x days to complete this work unit" is the maximum time your computer can take before it assigns you a new WU.

That's what I was looking for, thank you.

Also: once the WU is completed, your point count will take up to a few hours to update.

Yeah, I saw that.

Lil off topic, but I though this said "Wii U" in part of the title.  xD

Lol, well the Wii did have an ATi GPU. Not sure about the Wii U... But dang this card is making my room really hot. I've only done like 7 WUs since I started last night.

Wii U's GPU is based on the Radeon HD 5xxx.

Damn that is garbage. Well my 290 is a space heater right now, and I'm pretty sure the 400W PSU that's somehow powering all of this is screaming 'kill me now'... But hey, cancer research and stuff.

It's based off it, but it's a lot more powerful than it sounds.  But, still junk like any console I mean the ps4 and the xbo both use low to mid tier 7xxx, but that's weaker than a 260x.   xD  Modern consoles use a sub par 250-250x.  One 4k becomes more of a thing by next year imagine how poorly those will do.  xD  

And, ya currency mining and folding are power hungry.  

Yep, something like a GTX 750 or GT 740. I doubt consoles will even run at 4K in general, they can't even do 1080p, even these 'next gen' ones. I'm surprised my $30 PSU hasn't died yet honestly. I really need to upgrade lol.