Looking for a new pair of in ears.

Ningeal

Hey,

There doesn't seem to be a forum dedicated to audio in general, so I guessed I'd ask here, since they're sort of mobile and for my S4.

So, I'm looking a new pair of in ears, mostly for when I'm on the go or at the gym, lifting / jumping rope. They should have quite balanced sound and a in line volume / call control is preferred. Of course they should be solidly built; I look to spend around 100-200 EUR.

Any recommendations?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

I read this title wrong when i first say it thought it read "looking for a new pair of ears" but anyway the shure se215's are fairly good but pricey.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

What do dual screen setups have to do with me? Lol

i linked you to the audio section of forums?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

he linked you to the audio section, what are you talking about ?

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I'm looking from my Tapatalk app. It redirects me to a dual screen setup thread.

So I've looked into your recommendations and stumbled across the Klipsch s4i 2s. I like them quite a bit as far as I have read about them. Apparalently there is a s4i and a s4a version. One optimized for Apple and one for Android. I know it's a stupid question but I want to make sure everything will go well, it doesn't matter which one I go for for my S4 right? The in-line controls will work anyway? I read that there's a Klipsch app for android but I don't think that I'm going to use it.

I'm looking from my Tapatalk app. It redirects me to a dual screen setup thread.

You need an app to look at the website on your phone?  Wish I'd known that, I'd been using mobile Chrome since ever.

So I've looked into your recommendations and stumbled across the Klipsch s4i 2s. I like them quite a bit as far as I have read about them. Apparalently there is a s4i and a s4a version. One optimized for Apple and one for Android. I know it's a stupid question but I want to make sure everything will go well, it doesn't matter which one I go for for my S4 right? The in-line controls will work anyway? I read that there's a Klipsch app for android but I don't think that I'm going to use it.

Controltalk is VERY apple proprietary as it would turn out.  Better get the android one for android and the apple one for apple.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I'm looking from my Tapatalk app. It redirects me to a dual screen setup thread. You need an app to look at the website on your phone?  Wish I'd known that, I'd been using mobile Chrome since ever. So I've looked into your recommendations and stumbled across the Klipsch s4i 2s. I like them quite a bit as far as I have read about them. Apparalently there is a s4i and a s4a version. One optimized for Apple and one for Android. I know it's a stupid question but I want to make sure everything will go well, it doesn't matter which one I go for for my S4 right? The in-line controls will work anyway? I read that there's a Klipsch app for android but I don't think that I'm going to use it.
It's a paid app, but rather cheap though. It's a great forum app, you can add tons of forums and accounts to it and have everything in one place.
Controltalk is VERY apple proprietary as it would turn out.  Better get the android one for android and the apple one for apple.
Alright. Thanks.