Self- Learning.

NetifxSixteen

So i started taking courses in CodeCademy for html and css, i cant say i mastered it but i have learned many things.

Is there a way to put them in action? i mean can i find free domain or something? is there any other site like CodeCademy?

on the other hand, i wanted to ask you guys what is the best language to learn for programming apps for PlayStore and AppStore?

any advices where i can take some free courses and get some experience?

Thanks!

P.S i have some experience with programming, had many hours in school learning a "begginer" programm language, idk if theres an english version of that

but i was all about algorithms and programms

So i started taking courses in CodeCademy for html and css, i cant say i mastered it but i have learned many things.

Is there a way to put them in action? i mean can i find free domain or something? is there any other site like CodeCademy?

on the other hand, i wanted to ask you guys what is the best language to learn for programming apps for PlayStore and AppStore?

any advices where i can take some free courses and get some experience?

Thanks!

P.S i have some experience with programming, had many hours in school learning a "begginer" programm language, idk if theres an english version of that

but i was all about algorithms and programms

Download, Notepad++ for your coding. As for Running the server, you can use http://www.usbwebserver.net/en/download.php <-- It's called USBWebsever. You can Run Apache, PHP, MySQL. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

-snip-

I would also recommend Notepad++ for writing code. You will need some kind of FTP program to send your files to the server. Domains / web hosting aren't free though. Websites running off of a server will make you learn more and begin to hate all three main browsers (IE, FF, Chrome) because they all are picky on how they want things for CSS3 (For example, web fonts).

I pay about $11 a month for hosting and have three domains. Definitely the hard part about web design is well, getting the website done (I think I've changed my website design three times by now...still have yet to actually get the content itself done)

As for coding for android, you should look at java. For Windows / Windows Phones, C#. For apple iOS, swift (Though apple dev license isn't cheap).

You might look at TweakTown Deals. While not free, you usually can find a whole pack of coding tutorials for $10 sometimes. As for me, I prefer books over video, so I cough up money for textbooks.

I would also recommend Notepad++ for writing code. You will need some kind of FTP program to send your files to the server. Domains / web hosting aren't free though. Websites running off of a server will make you learn more and begin to hate all three main browsers (IE, FF, Chrome) because they all are picky on how they want things for CSS3 (For example, web fonts).

I pay about $11 a month for hosting and have three domains. Definitely the hard part about web design is well, getting the website done (I think I've changed my website design three times by now...still have yet to actually get the content itself done)

As for coding for android, you should look at java. For Windows / Windows Phones, C#. For apple iOS, swift (Though apple dev license isn't cheap).

You might look at TweakTown Deals. While not free, you usually can find a whole pack of coding tutorials for $10 sometimes. As for me, I prefer books over video, so I cough up money for textbooks.

Thank you sir!

If you only want to do HTML and CSS for now you don't need a web server or hosting. Just continue learning and viewing the files in a browser.

You don't need a server until you start learning server-side languages at which point there are plenty of ways to set one up for free on your PC for development purposes

If you only want to do HTML and CSS for now you don't need a web server or hosting. Just continue learning and viewing the files in a browser.

You don't need a server until you start learning server-side languages at which point there are plenty of ways to set one up for free on your PC for development purposes

i just want to learn them by heart, so i can make a leaving out of it (site building mainly)

Sites are rarely built using only HTML and CSS any more, most are built around a Content Management System like Wordpress or Joomla (or one of many bigger more expensive options).

To be a good web developer (and earn a "living" out of it) you really need to know Javascript too, which makes a lot of cool stuff possible in the front end. This can either be normal javascript, or jQuery, or use a framework like AngularJS, or ReactJS, or Backbone, or EmberJS.

You should really have some server side experience too. Play with PHP to start with, but if you're really liking Javascript learn node.js as well. If you really like PHP look into frameworks like Laravel.

This will lead you into learning about databases, so you'll want to look at MySQL as a minimum (or MariaDB), or if SQL isn't for you look at MongoDB which has some quite strong ties to Node.JS.

Notepad++ or Brackets

Try koding.com . It basically gives you access to a server virtual machine running Linux and it hosts stuff for you. The vm shuts itself down after a few hours of inactivity unless you pay for that service. It supports pretty much anu language you'd sant to use , but you can easily install conpilers, etc. Since it's a full Linux machine

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.