Post your location!

Assassin

Uranus.

Come visit.

My Rig: Case - Zalman Z9 Plus | CPU - intel Core i5 3450 | GPU -  Nvidia GTX 660 OC | MOBO - Asus P8Z68-V LX | RAM - 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis | Storage 1 - Ocz Agility 3 SSD 240GB | Storage 2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Samsung DVD Drive | PSU - Powercool Modular 650w | Headset - Asus Orion | As for mouse and keyboard... I wouldn't like to say.

Uranus.

Come visit.

yes its in my toilet.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I used to be lost in Yonkers, then I quit drinking and moved to a different part of Westchester.

HAHAHAHA :lol:

"...The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it..."

Amsterdam...not even kidding.

"...The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it..."

I was expecting "Wait for 9xxx series."

Exactly what I was expecting.

As for myself, Oklahoma. More specifically, 127.0.0.1

I used to be lost in Yonkers, then I quit drinking and moved to a different part of Westchester.

Cool. My dad works in Yonkers, and I usually go to the Micro Center there.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Lincoln, Nebraska. I am not a farmer

can i haz some of your precious cornz, ill get my bat-mobile and we can eat corn all across the country 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Freetown, Sierra Leone :(

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Staten Island, New York. Most of the people here are either entitled [explitive]-holes, 20 year old "think they're so great" types that you would swear came out of the Jersey Shore that make fun of me, a 15 year old slightly overweight Korean guy that could probably kick their asses, wanna-be guidos and trash. There are good people, even great people, but they're not very easy to find in a sea of sewer water.

true but new york is still a great city i find long island a lil boring because the people here act like rich snobs 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

literally better than my bat cave