Microsoft’s new ergonomic keyboard and mouse

GoodBytes

$80 for a membrane keyboard?

tumblr_m9xex7jeg51rfca9oo1_400.jpg

yeah, microsoft is the only company charging that much for membrane keyboards....

Sure maybe the keyboard is more ergonomic but that mouse looks like a hokey puck. They are trying to copy magic mouse which in my opinion is an awful mouse if we are taking about hand and arm comfort. 

yeah, microsoft is the only company charging that much for membrane keyboards....

Logitech and Razor too, I am afraid.

Keep in mind this is for the tech illiterate, so unfortunatly this peice of crap will sell :(

That mouse reminds me of the most popular ergonomic mouse in history:

Apple-hockey-puck-mouse.jpg

Except it has an all important start button on the top...

And that keyboard *facepalm*

The previous version was already going the wrong way, this one is one of the worst keyboard/mouse combo I have ever seen...

I think I understand the mouse, guys.

If you look at your arm holding your mouse. Notice how you turn your front arm so that your hand to be flat with the mouse and table. The mouse from Microsoft allows your arm and hand to stay at the "default" position.

[edit]

I found a picture that explains what I am trying to explain:

Evoluent-VerticalMouse4-wrist-hand-diagr

[/edit]

I'm not sure how I would adapt and find that strange shape but damn that's one expensive membrane.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Shame that is wireless, I had 2 microsoft keyboards and they each last me about 10 years, I would buy this one if was wired.    

It was a pain to learn how to type on normal keyboards again after using their ergonomic setup for 14 years.  XD

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Nobody in their tech savvy mind would buy this, unfortunate i do know many people who would choose this over mechanical keyboards. 

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

Honestly...

wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childre

where did you get a picture with a name like that 0.0

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I have never tried ergonomic keyboards. Are they any comfortable? Or does it just feel wrong?

They seem pretty decent honestly.

it probably feels wrong at first but when you get used to it its much more comfortable because its been designed to have you position your arms in the least tension inducing way

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I love Microsoft's Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000. But this one?? No .....

Why would I buy a keyboard with a hole in it

it s a speed holes, it makes it go faster.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

What I like about it:

windows button on mouse might come in handy

numpad is seperate

What I dislike about it:

Price. What the actual fudge were they thinking?

Mouse looks like a cat toy

WIRELESS?!? Dat latency

build quality (I can already hear them squeak..)

not mechanical

The Microsoft logo, having those on your desk makes you 40% less pro instantly

no forward/backward buttons on mouse

It doesn't even say what DPI the mouse is rated or at what report rate the wireless signal reports at

No backlight

I am sure there's more, but it's 4:30 am here atm...

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

I will stick to my Corsair K90, best damn keyboard I ever had. :) And my G500 of course.

where did you get a picture with a name like that 0.0

The knowyourmeme website I believe. 

COMIC SANS

The knowyourmeme website I believe.

it has a very strange name then " wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE "

Keyboard:

Keyboard and mouse:

Yea, I'm getting one for sure.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

it's meant more for work  and to prevent repetitive injuries,  which is what ergnomic keyboards are designed to do.

also stop with the mechanical keyboard eliteisam it's dum, seriously   some people woudl think it ridiculous that a person would spend  more the 15 dollers on a keyboard, does that make them wrong ?

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |