What Password Manager do you use?

The Pizza Thief

KeePass on my desktop. 

On my USB so I can access my email and a few other things at college, I have a secret mystery notepad file with about 10000 strings of the same length as my password and then hidden amongst them is my password. 

I just use the same password for all my accounts. Kinda easy to remember this way.

Password321 is always best, no one ever thinks to do 321. 

Hey there, after reading about the Linus Tech Tips Security Breach I just realized I need to do some password management. So this is pretty straightforward, what password manager do you use? Which one do you recommend? Is there a drawback to using a program like this? If I missed a good one let me know and I'll add it. 

KeePass. Use the portable version, make tons of backups of it, you will be safe for sure. It even has an addin key generator if you need a new ultra secure password.

I used to use the same password for everything, but ever since my Facebook got raped hard by someone who had access to that PW, I started using KeePass.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

KeePass. Use the portable version, make tons of backups of it, you will be safe for sure. It even has an addin key generator if you need a new ultra secure password.

I used to use the same password for everything, but ever since my Facebook got raped hard by someone who had access to that PW, I started using KeePass.

How well does the portable version work? 

In fact, how does it work exactly, as it would be useful to use on my USB? 

How well does the portable version work? 

In fact, how does it work exactly, as it would be useful to use on my USB? 

Well, it's a zip file and an .exe file to launch the "program" and works like the normal program that you can install. I don't see why anyone would install it when they can use the portable one just as good.

No performance hit, just have the folder on your USB and profit. I have mine on my USB and my Dropbox, works flawlessly, it also has a mobile app (which needs to be installed, afaik cannot be avoided) and it will allow you to copy the PW and insert it in a web browser.

I absolutely love this password manager. You can even set codes to expire

And also - if you set a URL inside the program - username123, pw123 linustechtips.com then you can click on it and it will login for you on your default browser.

Off topic: Fnatic VS NiP Gfinity league - such an awesome match

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

LastPass to all but payment sites.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have a txt file with all my passwords somewhere and I can't find it xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.