What would you do with $150

dark_xzyph3r

Hey guys, say I give each one of you $150 and you could do anything with it. It does not have to be tech related and can be multiple things just has to be in the $150 budget.. I would buy 30 packs of guitar strings with it lol

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Probably go spend it on a nice day w/ some m8s

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Gonna buy a Moto 360 on Tuesday when i get paid. So, that.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

CS:GO shadow daggers

I don't like the looks of them.. They look like buttplugs lol

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Right fucking now ? I need a new phone and I don't have time to save up for a flagship. Would probably grab a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Hey guys, say I give each one of you $150 and you could do anything with it. It does not have to be tech related and can be multiple things just has to be in the $150 budget.. I would buy 30 packs of guitar strings with it lol

Buy a Raspberry Pi kit and a USB 3D camera to start experimenting with AI object recognition algorithms. 

Then use the leftover money to pay for a piano tuner so I don't need to spend 4 hours tuning the piano in my profile picture myself. 

I'd buy $150 worth of pixie sticks, and pretend i was Tony Montana, and die trying to snort it all. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

That is a really bad decision, I would put it in my wallet and don't look at it until I need it.

This. Save it,

Get dual 280xs 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would spend it on gold membership

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

i'd spend it on all the need aluminum for the case i plan to make

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Right fucking now ? I need a new phone and I don't have time to save up for a flagship. Would probably grab a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.

My mom hates hers. I'd steer clear of it.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Fiio X1+case for it+128gb micro sd

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

i'd spend it on all the need aluminum for the case i plan to make

You must have one of those phones from the 80's. :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Food and beer

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Boring answer but I would put most of it to my credit card bill.  Or get a better cooler in my build, probably a h100i

You must have one of those phones from the 80's. :P

dont even have a phone, it would be for a pc case

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

dont even have a phone, it would be for a pc case

Lol. I don't know where I got the idea you were talking about a phone case.

My bad :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Either donating it to YT that I like or reinvest it into something that can make me more money, like a soldering iron or something.