Anti Social

Gregrs

tumblr_static_1366250483871.jpg

HAIL HITLER CHAN!!1

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

In essence, our entire personalities are based around other people’s opinions; that we either choose to disagree or agree with. But the fabric of how we regard opinions is interesting. So what influences our opinions? Well it can be anything from your parents, your friends, pop culture, social media, the government, that random guy you heard say he didn’t like a popular movie. The fact of the matter is, when someone says, “no one cares about your opinion” or, “what do you mean you disagree with me on something? I don’t want to hear that. And that means you’re wrong.” The opposite is actually true. People are inherently curious as to what other people think; no matter if we agree with it or not, we naturally want to share ideas, thoughts, and opinions. And the problems that opinions cause are entirely based on how people chose to react to them. And this is why opinions piss me off; why can’t you just accept that this person doesn’t like this thing, or this person does like this thing?

Now, let’s answer my own rhetorical question; why does everyone have to be so fucking stupid? Well, I guess being a reasonable, thoughtful human is pretty much unheard of; and it’s partially because you’re almost validating the opinion by reacting in such a way. Which creates this endless cycle of people trying to change one another’s opinions. Some people make it their mission to try and change the opinions of those who disagree with them, which almost never works. It’s very difficult to try and change someone’s opinion this way, and forcefully trying to change someone will do nothing but give them more of a reason to plant themselves even deeper into their current mindset. I think people in general are just scared to form their own opinions; we desperately search for a way to validate everything, when in reality we should be focusing on the thing itself, not why you’re an idiot for feeling the way you do. I guess what I’m trying to say is, just don’t be a cock. It is possible to put forward a thought without insulting someone. Or if you do still want to insult everyone, at least try to turn it into comedy or something creative.

Problem is, people don't want to see that the world ain't paradise. Animals are needed to provide food in form of dairy/meat and what else because there isn't enough veggie food available to keep the world population fed. If one goes all sensitive about it, let him/her go. But I kinda see what you're thinking. You want the world to be a better place and that isn't possible if people you don't expect to have stupid opinions actually have them. But people forcing people to think according to certain principles is never a good idea. 

Wi RoZ

I've seen some misinterpretations here I'll just clear this up quickly.

I don't do meth, I don't have friends that do meth. What I was saying was the people that post the stupid stuff to facebook are mostly meth heads. However, most of the people I tend to argue with are smart, but don't know anything about what their arguing about.

For example, this girl in our school has like a 3.2 GPA, but said this on facebook, "Some people just don't understand how the world works. Why would you lock chickens up in cages so you can harvest eggs? Why would you brutally murder cows so you can have food? This is why society is messed up. People do all of this, and then lie on top of it, no good comes in lying to one another." All of her "smart" friends liked her post, but I commented this:

"Chickens aren't locked in cages and forced to lay eggs. Most chickens, in fact, are free to roam around and lay eggs whenever it's time to do so. As for killing cows, I'm not sure on how all of it works, but I've heard that it's quick and you don't actually "brutally murder" any cows. As for the lying part, yes, lying is bad, but sometimes you have to lie. I mean, most people say that they want the truth, but do they really? I mean, I've known people to say that, but then when I tell them something truthful, they get mad because it was mean. But it was truthful. You see my point?"

I'm not going to go into the whole conversation, but basically she started ranting and bring her friends to come "target" me because I was somehow "wrong" on everything I said.

Straight up dude, that is a neckbeard-tier response. You need to dial it back. People don't post statuses to be argued with online, they post it to share their opinions with whoever is willing to listen. You aren't doing anybody any favors by going on a crusade of knowledge. It is possible to correct people and not come off as an arrogant prick, it's all in how you word it. Chances are she wasn't looking for your opinion on the matter and was instead just getting something off her mind. When you go that hard trying to correct someone, they will see it as an attack and retaliate. Save yourself the mental effort and just let it go.

just do like me !

Become a Sociopathe 

Become him, he's so insane he added an "E" to the end for EMPHASIS!

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Yeah, meth lovers are likey people worth avoiding. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I see two problems here.

1) You are associating with meth heads, don't do that.

2) You actually care what people think of you, don't do that.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

When you tell someone who is doing/saying something stupid that they're being just that, stupid, they tend to get mad. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Become him, he's so insane he added an "E" to the end for EMPHASIS!

what if I want you to believe that it takes an e. so that you make mistakes, but then everybody believes in the wrong thing ?

HHaaave you thought of that ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I will forever be quite introverted.

Anti-social and introversion are not the same thing.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Anti-social and introversion are not the same thing.

Never said they are. I do think they are not mutually exclusive, though.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

-

I love you in real life, not in a sexual way. I would go halfsies on a pizza with you though. I also wouldn't steal out of the cookie jar in your kitchen. What I'm saying is I love you like a great uncle who doesn't come by very much, but when he does steals all my crayons. 

OH MY GOD THIS TRAILER JUST MADE ME JIZZ IN MY PANTS!!!  I thought I was the only Ultraman fan....My dad watched it when he was a kid (he's 57 now) and he passed the show on to us....I've seen every Ultraman series, and movie omg...YES CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!111

Woot! I thought i was the only ultraman fan.

I love you in real life, not in a sexual way. I would go halfsies on a pizza with you though. I also wouldn't steal out of the cookie jar in your kitchen. What I'm saying is I love you like a great uncle who doesn't come by very much, but when he does steals all my crayons. 

Is that a quote? :P

what if I want you to believe that it takes an e. so that you make mistakes, but then everybody believes in the wrong thing ?

HHaaave you thought of that ?

*Cue X-Files music*

Correcting people when they are wrong is not a "bad habit", hell, it would be helpful if everybody did that instead of staying silent and let stupid people say stupid things.

Having said that, this is me

kMP0EtY.gif

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

-

no :P it's how I actually feel 

I think you should do some meth, but understanding how stupid suggestion that is, I suggest that you do something stupid.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Where the hell do you hang out that you have an abundance of people defending meth around you? People don't like me because I'm boring, stupid and sometimes an asshole. Not what I want to be, but I don't know how to be 'social' with the majority of people. My solution is to just hide from life and all social situations for as long as possible. Worst solution ever, but I don't really know what else to do. :P