id like to introduce you to my Scratchums

OrrinB

You generally put this things on status update, or facebook

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

You generally put this things on status update, or facebook

No, this is an important topic and I feel enriched as a human being.  Would I troll ?!?!?

Also, Argentina.... I work with someone from there, and we were talking about personal space bubbles, and apparently in latin america and Argentina, people have much smaller bubbles.  In the US if you go within arms length people will recoil like a rattlesnake just jumped at their  face.  But in Argentina, apparently people walk up and kiss each other on the cheek.  He said that a handshake meant something was wrong, like someone was mad at you.  

/tangent

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

1 - First of all, ALL the items of the CoC (Code of Conduct) apply to the Off-Topic section.

2 - The Off-Topic section is NOT for junk posts, SPAM, trolling and just any old thing.

3 - The Off-Topic section IS for productive threads that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234698-posting-guidelines-please-read/

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB