LinusTechTips Address

May i ask why? kek

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

r u gonna send him a clock?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

We can't tell you this as it goes against the CoC

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

watch the meet up invite video?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Should be ok since they have a new HQ now, plus the address is on their website.

Ah, I was thinking of Linus' address, not the companies. Derp

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Would Linus accept fanmail to their office though?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Are you going to send him sandals?

To go with the massive box filled with socks that he got from LG?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

To go with the massive box filled with socks that he got from LG?

Yeah. Get em with all the colors of the rainbow, color spectrum.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

a clock?

naw

more like a coo coo clock

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I've seen the house address unedited in a video way back in his archive, probably before his 2000th video.
You could cross reference it with one of his videos shot on the street at his house, and find it like that but good luck.
It'd be both extremely tedious, and creepy at the same time. I'd advise against it @_The Guy Who Wants A Titan

Perhaps just send it to the new HQ as @Glenwing suggested? They moved to a professional HQ for a reason.
If you have any inquiries regarding Linus or the Company, it's usually best to go through professional channels.

EDIT: Apparently it's not as tedious as I thought, as seen in the picture below.

PICTURE REMOVED BECAUSE I LIKE TO THINK I'M A DECENT RESPECTFUL HUMAN BEING.
Please note, I will NOT be releasing anything relating to the address or location. EVER. PERIOD.
It's against the CoC and revealing someone's personal address without their consent is unethical and just plain dumb.
I wouldn't want someone to show up at my door unannounced, let alone start having packages arrive, so let's not go there.
Linus and forum mods, no harm is or was ever intended. Period. I respect your wishes to take it this post down if need be.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

^^ releasing any personal info is against CoC. Company address is publicly available. Difference.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

His business address is not secret, many hundreds turned up for the open day last month - I remember looking it up on google maps to see the area amd its in a new build industrial estate 

Is personal address you have no right to know

I once asked the mods if I could send Linus a Christmas card with $20 in it (this was during December.) They said no, so I never sent anything. :lol:

γνῶθι σεαυτόν