Is there a good beginners guide to CS:GO you know of ?

The Pizza Thief

point the loud end of the gun at the enemy

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Dont be a silver

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

I haven't played CS:GO, but like any other competitive game, I would recommend watching good players play the game. Depending on the person, they may even give hints and tips about how the game works and how they play it and such.

Take everything you know about firing a gun and throw it out the window. The game has lots of unrealistic mechanics that are sure to get you frustrated.

Anywho, jack frags on youtube has some good videos on the matter.

Good luck!

CPU - FX-8350 / GPU - r9 390 / RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance / Storage - Samsung Evo 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD / Case - Fractal Design R5 / PSU - Corsair HX750i / MOBO - ASRock Extreme4

But I don't even know what game modes give you the best chance to level up, all I was playing was "Casual" I don't think that even gives you points xD

get to rank 3 - then play compettive - play 20 rounds and just before you finish get kicked by the guy named "PutinVodkaBalalayka"

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

get to rank 3 - then play compettive - play 20 rounds and just before you finish get kicked by the guy named "PutinVodkaBalalayka"

What is the best game mode to rank faster to level 3? I was just playing arms race and some deatmatch, I don't remember if it was casual or other mode. 

What is the best game mode to rank faster to level 3? I was just playing arms race and some deatmatch, I don't remember if it was casual or other mode. 

no idea

WarOwl makes some good videos, in the higher ranks a lot see him as a "noob" but for a new player he has a lot of good tips 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Just don't really understand how the whole system works, ranks, weapons, etc, I'm rank 1, I have like 2 hours in game. If anyone knows of a good guide just let me know! Thx.

CSGO doesn't welcome new people, you fucked

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

Shoot the enemy

Don't get shot by the enemy

Don't waste your money on skins

Don't git rekt

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Just don't really understand how the whole system works, ranks, weapons, etc, I'm rank 1, I have like 2 hours in game. If anyone knows of a good guide just let me know! Thx.

TBH i wouldn't even start...

It's a terrible game imo...

But since i was a above avrage player...

Use to learn the AR, the AK you just sorta shoot at the ankles (Its a dumb game, i mean wtf.) 

untill you get use to the Spray...

Or you could AWP....

WarOwl makes some good videos, in the higher ranks a lot see him as a "noob" but for a new player he has a lot of good tips 

Yeah hes "ok" for completely new players, I wouldn't recommend him to anybody else.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

TBH i wouldn't even start...

It's a terrible game imo...

But since i was a above avrage player...

Use to learn the AR, the AK you just sorta shoot at the ankles (Its a dumb game, i mean wtf.) 

untill you get use to the Spray...

Or you could AWP....

Why would you shoot at ankles? lol

Are you not trying to kill the enemy?

Why would you shoot at ankles? lol

Are you not trying to kill the enemy?

Blame the game, Why do the muzzles on guns turn 90 degrees while firing i don't know... I find the game extremely stupid.

Ankles?? Literally or you just mean I have to aim lower? 

Aim at the head for the first shot and then start pulling down, if you do it right it should group the rounds in the torso...

There's two different types of 'rank'. The first one is you gain XP for playing and completing matches of any sort, the other is your competitive rank, which is an indication of how good you are and what sort of players you will play against. So you first one will always go up providing you finish matches. Competitive matches are unlocked once you hit Rank 3 with your XP (Although I would recommend playing more casual matches instead of jumping into Competitive)

There's several different game modes, Casual, Arms race, Demolition, Deathmatch and Competitive.

Deathmatch is just that....

Arms Race is you start out with a certain weapon and you unlock the next one when you get a kill. I think the first to 25 kills wins the match.

Casual, You'll either play a Defuse map, or a Hostage map (depending on your selection). On a Defuse map the Terrorists (Ts) have to plant a bomb on Bombsite A or B, and the Counter Terrorists (CTs) have to stop them, or defuse the bomb before it explodes. Hostage maps, Ts have some hostages (generally at their spawn point) and the CTs have to get them back to their Spawn point to win. In casual mode you don't have to buy armour as it's provided for you (and if you're a CT a believe the Defuse kit is provided too)

Demolition is 5 V 5 on very small Defuse maps, that small that one round can end within 10 seconds.

Competitive are full size maps, either Defuse or Hostage maps and team sizes are 5 vs 5, you have to buy your own Armour and Helmet.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: When you start playing competitive these are the rankings/titles, but I wouldn't worry about that too much until later on.

post-254522-0-62604400-1442789895.jpg

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

basically everything after silver, this guy isn't any help, but I second this

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|