Channel Super Fun was on TV!

Conelton

There's a show on Channel 4 (British TV) called Rude Tube which does countdown compilations of YouTube videos. The episode was titled "Love Sexy" (you betcha) and they were counting down the most viewed videos relating to love, sex, weddings, etc.

The featured video was, of course, the dildo racing championship. It was only shown for a few seconds but the host (Alex Zane) managed to squeeze in some homosexual innuendo. Although, that's not too difficult on most LTT videos.

If you're in the UK you should be able to find the episode on 4OD. It was shown on 15/09/15 and the video was #8 in the countdown.

Anyway, that's all. I just thought it was cool and I didn't find any other mention of it here.

Carry on.

if you could be so kind to give me the link it will be much appreciated 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It's not 4OD anymore it's all 4 or something silly but thanks I will watch it now. 

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/rude-tube/on-demand/61668-008

wait since when did you have to sign up for 4 on demand? 

fucking hell, channel 4 is horrible for ads can't even scrub to the part in the video I want without watching 5 minutes worth of ads... 

starts @35:30

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

"There is nothing wrong with a group of guys getting together to give each other pleasure with dildos"
I.. cant.. breathe. That caught me off guard xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm surprised they didn't show the penis-cake eating as well, to be honest. That was like the hottest part.