Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

4K Video really has to be it, also smart switch is awesome. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

The HDR front-facing camera is fantastic for people like me that like to use the frontal camera as mirrors and also because the selfies will be even better

That selective focus feature on the camera would have to be my favourite. Being able to change focus of an image after taking the photo, that's crazy and should be impossible. I like it.

Just the design, its beautiful! 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

In my opinion it would have to be the slow mo, or the double tap home for camera

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

My favorite feature would be selective focus as it allows some really awesome photos :)

virtual shot looks like a fun niche :P

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Favorite feature would probably have to be the 4K video recording. Gotta' be a part of team crispy.

Awesome giveaway guys.

Spoiler

Main rig specs: i5-6500 (3.2 GHz), Cryorig H5 Universal, EVGA GTX 970 FTW+, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (2133MHz), Asus Z170i Pro Gaming, Samsung 950 PRO 256GB, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX, LG 3440x1440 Ultrawide.

Definitely Smart Switch, especially with Apple's first Android app.

The rest are nice to know, but focused too much on the camera.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

Definitely Smart Switch. Easy Feature to transfer all the stuff from my other phone. 

Watching the Virtual shot feature, thought it was just a panorama at first......BUT IT MOVES WITH THE PHONE. 

Thats pretty cool.

Thanks for the giveaway :)