Heaven Society - Week 61 Anime Poll

JLCitadel

Tokyo Ravens was one of those animes that just pissed me off, yet another terrible excuse for a romance anime. "But Nater it wasn't even a romance anime." Yes it was, nearly every single aspect of it was based around romance, I assume the only reason it doesn't have the romance tag to it is because it was so bad.

That being said, voted for Tokyo Ravens.

That being said, voted for Tokyo Ravens.

If Tokyo Ravens (being the newest and lamest of the lot) DOESN'T win, then I will probably be so shocked I will go into cardiac arrest.

If Tokyo Ravens (being the newest and lamest of the lot) DOESN'T win, then I will probably be so shocked I will go into cardiac arrest.

It's still better than Gundam.

Fight me.

Meh. I only fight people with a chance to beat me. Otherwise it just feels... unsportsmanlike.

You win this round.

Sorry bash, my hate for anything Mecha related makes me consider MMY and Tokyo Ravens only. So many animes would have been great if they didnt threw in that Mecha bs, like Full Metal Panic, Sidonia 1stS, ...

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Sorry bash, my hate for anything Mecha related makes me consider MMY and Tokyo Ravens only. So many animes would have been great if they didnt threw in that Mecha bs, like Full Metal Panic, Sidonia 1stS, ...

That's fine, it's not like any of these are particularly good series. But Scryed isn't a mecha. It's a series with "alters", kinda like Jojo's Stands. Maybe one day you'll be able to get past your irrational hatred of mechas to at least watch Patlabor :)

That's fine, it's not like any of these are particularly good series. But Scryed isn't a mecha. It's a series with "alters", kinda like Jojo's Stands. Maybe one day you'll be able to get past your irrational hatred of mechas to at least watch Patlabor :)

My hatred is totally rational, because the concept of Mecha is irrational :D. I can never consider it beeing something else but to entice young kids. That said, I enjoyed two Mecha shows, Vandread and Heroic Age.

I thought Scryed is not worth to mention. Looks like the typical Shounen.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey guys Anime Festival Asia is coming this week. Should i post pics when i get there?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey guys Anime Festival Asia is coming this week. Should i post pics when i get there?

My opinion:

Go there, and shoot everything like a madman... with a camera, of course (what else? :P)

the_friendly_neighborhood_reporter_shame

btw what camera(s) do you own, and plan to take for the event if you go there? Just curious as a resident camera nerd...

Would also be nice to know what kind of stuff happens there, when, how, why, and how long they last... (no, I do not work for any intelligence agency, trust me)

For the first time, I'm going to go ahead and say this poll needs a "turnip" option.

Because I sadly finished Tokyo Ravens and with 24 episodes at 4/10 I consider it the greatest waste of my time by an anime ever.

The others don't have anything that interest me.

I'm with you there for the "turnip" option. Haven't seen any of those, but none of them seem interesting to me either.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

My opinion:

Go there, and shoot everything like a madman... with a camera, of course (what else? :P)

btw what camera(s) do you own, and plan to take for the event if you go there? Just curious as a resident camera nerd...

Would also be nice to know what kind of stuff happens there, when, how, why, and how long they last... (no, I do not work for any intelligence agency, trust me

I'm with you there for the "turnip" option. Haven't seen any of those, but none of them seem interesting to me either.

Featured_STAGEAFAID_FINAL.png?resize=100

Im probably gonna attend Saturday. Theres a chance that i can go 2 days Sat and Sun. I use an old Casio Exifilm EXS200 shitty but useful

Im not gonna attend ANISONG concerts because shit costs so much money like an actual concert yo. i only have money for Stage and Exhibition, Stage is where Cosplay and Movies Play

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct